It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PaterAlf: I want it, please.
PM sent. Enjoy!
high rated
IDRQ (Desura) for first reply
high rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you very much!

In return I will leave Consortium (Steam) for the first one who wants it and who didn't get anything in this thread the last two days.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
PaterAlf: Thank you very much!

In return I will leave Consortium (Steam) for the first one who wants it and who didn't get anything in this thread the last two days.
I'm interested to try it, thanks for the offer! ^_^
Azrael360: I'm interested to try it, thanks for the offer! ^_^
PM sent.
high rated
Canyon Capers (Steam) for the first reply.
Azrael360: I'm interested to try it, thanks for the offer! ^_^
PaterAlf: PM sent.
Thank you! Key received and now activated ;)
Azrael360: Thank you! Key received and now activated ;)
You're welcome.
blarth: I played it a few years ago so don't remember it all that well, but I seem to recall that it was ok (not great, but not terrible either). I enjoyed this one more than puzzle quest. If you like this style of game, it's worth picking it up. Since it was in the bundlestars reboot 5.0 bundle, there should be a few copies floating around in the trade thread.

Since you passed on the offer, I will give it to ambient_orange.

PM'd. Enjoy.

: )
Oathe: I've never tried this kind of game, but I've seen it now and again, and thought it looked sort of interesting, but didn't jump on it since it mostly has mixed reviews. I'll wait until it pops up in a bundle to grab this or one like it. Hope you have fun Ambient!
Actually that games is quite great! Probably i am on that "great side" of reviews.. All the drawbacks are quite minors for me.
high rated
GEARCRACK Arena Steam Key : Z9ZRR-5X30H-BLZB*

1+2+3=*
Post edited October 14, 2014 by SpectrumX
SpectrumX: GEARCRACK Arena Steam Key : Z9ZRR-5X30H-BLZB*

1+2+3=*
Taken by someone ungrateful enough not to say thanks.
Thanks for the drop
high rated
Bret Airborne (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

Ended.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by xckx
SpectrumX: GEARCRACK Arena Steam Key : Z9ZRR-5X30H-BLZB*

1+2+3=*
Ki11s0n3: Taken by someone ungrateful enough not to say thanks.
Thanks for the drop
21 hours with reply post and no response,few minutes without reply post and game is out . Thats is interesting :)
Post edited October 14, 2014 by SpectrumX
xckx:
Wooo~! *throws fists in the air* I got to see the change to 1000 rep! Congratulations, xckx! :D
congratz to 1k xckx