It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: The right date should be in one of Grargar's posts
Yep, he's a reliable guy, isn't he? :-)
Okay, I see. Thanks for telling me, lol. It's fine to give them away now, as long as people didn't get it.
Sachys: To xckx, we havent really spoken, but feel free to donate any games to TBBBBOB via foxworks or myself, and we can ensure they are awarded to active, participating community members (should you feel the need). Also feel free to PM either of us regarding that or any similar gifting matters if you just want advice or input - though I'm sure you've already some more prevalent gifters under your PM list.
Taken care of, Chimpy my dear :D As of yesterday xckx is shooting the unwanted games to my inbox instead of dropping them in the thread. On Mondays and Tuesdays, I'll pass them on to Foxy (or you!) so that you're not inundated with PM's during non-donation time. I've already sent six Foxy's way, courtesy of our GOGgliness XD

Sachys: Edit: additionally xckx, I dont recall seeing you outside of this thread - would be nice to see you a litle more widely spread, but also, regarding any descisions you may make, it may be of benefit to learn a little about the members of the community, and it will also be fun!
I have to agree with Mr. Chimp man, xckx. I do know that you venture out into the forum because of a certain Ys game that landed in my inbox, but it would be nice to see you actually posting in other threads, too :D

Sachys: THERE WILL BE POO! O____o!
EEKS~! *ducks and runs*
Post edited September 23, 2014 by genkicolleen
BillyMaysFan59: +1.

TBH I figured this would be going on the same downward spiral as the Ninja thread, really... if we, as a community, start being careful about who we gift our games to, a lot of these problems will go away.
+1
high rated
yogsloth: I went to the park this one time.

There were all these birds. Some of them were big, fat, angry looking birds. Some of them were lean and hungry. I had a loaf of bread I wasn't going to eat, so I decided to toss out handfuls of crumbs to the birds. I tossed some over here, and some over there, and the birds all scrambled for them. I felt pretty good about it. It was fun, I was enjoying myself, and some needy birds got fed.

Then I noticed that some of the bigger, faster birds were actually the ones getting most of the crumbs. No matter where I tossed the crumbs, these same few birds would charge over and gobble them up, and there were a bunch of birds that didn't get anything. And I was like, "HEY, you big birds, stop being dicks!" And I would throw more crumbs. And damn if those same birds weren't still the ones getting most of the goodies, and other birds were like, "WTF, dude, how about some crumbs over here?" And I kept trying. And I would throw more crumbs, and those same fat birds kept hoovering them all, and I was all like, totally, dude, "HEY birds, knock it off!" And then I threw them some more crumbs.

I don't know what the moral of this story is.

But eventually I ran out of bread.
Best post I read in a while, +1 for the good laugh.
LesterKnight99: i have 6 keys for tropico 3, three for my GOG classroom thread, the other three for this thread. First three to reply with "i want it" gets a key.
Yeah, yeah, most people have these keys, but please no down-repping?

For Carp's sake, we've had enough of that ;)
Post edited September 23, 2014 by advancedhero
low rated
madth3: The right date should be in one of Grargar's posts
BillyMaysFan59: Yep, he's a reliable guy, isn't he? :-)
I don't think you could find more reliable things than Gragar's and JMich's posts. Especially if you consider the record in GOG's posts to announce promos.
:-)
high rated
Motte Island (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: Motte Island (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

I want it
Redix: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!
low rated
Redix: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Redix: Thank you!
You're welcome.
high rated
Anyone want Anomaly: Warzone Earth?
Redix: Anyone want Anomaly: Warzone Earth?
I want it!

Thanks for the game!
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Bakuryuha
high rated
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)