It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
lemuria: Why dont you count other peoples what they got ?
Are you jealous because i got stick of truth ?
Ragnarblackmane: Lmao not at all, I don't care for that game whatsoever. I am counting your wins because of your gall to "gift" a key for a game that failed to even be on Steam's infamously dubious Greenlight that a lot of other people have given away freely without setting any sort of rep requirement.

Edit: And this is my last word, I don't want to derail this thread further.
Is this my code ? yes, so i can set rule what ever i want. if its not good for you, you dont have to message about it.
thanks to your last word. please stop wasting my time :))
also free? i sharing this key from my indiegala...

Sachys: I see Lemuria continues where he left off on Ninja thread.
Yea and monkey still acting like human.

BillyMaysFan59: snip
yes, entering giveaway and got some games... :))
Attachments:
ched.jpg (29 Kb)
Post edited September 23, 2014 by lemuria
thiagovscoelho: Also to make this on topic, anyone who missed the Humble giveaways of Receiver
Tistonic: i think this key expired, it might not work anymore
No, it should still work. It expires on the 29th of September. Warlock was the one that expired a few days ago.
high rated
I went to the park this one time.

There were all these birds. Some of them were big, fat, angry looking birds. Some of them were lean and hungry. I had a loaf of bread I wasn't going to eat, so I decided to toss out handfuls of crumbs to the birds. I tossed some over here, and some over there, and the birds all scrambled for them. I felt pretty good about it. It was fun, I was enjoying myself, and some needy birds got fed.

Then I noticed that some of the bigger, faster birds were actually the ones getting most of the crumbs. No matter where I tossed the crumbs, these same few birds would charge over and gobble them up, and there were a bunch of birds that didn't get anything. And I was like, "HEY, you big birds, stop being dicks!" And I would throw more crumbs. And damn if those same birds weren't still the ones getting most of the goodies, and other birds were like, "WTF, dude, how about some crumbs over here?" And I kept trying. And I would throw more crumbs, and those same fat birds kept hoovering them all, and I was all like, totally, dude, "HEY birds, knock it off!" And then I threw them some more crumbs.

I don't know what the moral of this story is.

But eventually I ran out of bread.
PaterAlf: No, it should still work. It expires on the 29th of September. Warlock was the one that expired a few days ago.
oh ok
Ragnarblackmane: snip
LOL - good on you, +1

lemuria: nothing for tards
Ahahah retard downreppers ^^
There are reasons for your downrepping..... :/
Post edited September 23, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
yogsloth: I don't know what the moral of this story is.

But eventually I ran out of bread.
It's almost like Judas had a point back then...
Once again what started as a wonderful gesture from xckx is now turning into something ugly similar to what happened with the old Ninja giveaway thread. The one major difference being that unlike the ninja thread which was meant for the whole community to giveaway games this is still primarily xckx's personal thread. Ofcourse other folks chip in now and then to pay it forward by giving away some games as well. But, mostly it is still just xckx keeping it going with his amazing generosity.

So before this goes on any further I would just like to humbly request everyone to consider and respect xckx's intentions with the purpose of this thread and not indulge in an endless cycle of vicious arguments to cause more drama. I am sure xckx will now be aware of the highlighted situation and then decide how to proceed with this knowledge because ultimately it is his decision on who to giveaway the games to. This is also one of the reasons I suggested a general forum participation rule for big game drops in an earlier post. I guess this is why we can't continue to have nice things.
stg83: snip
+1.

TBH I figured this would be going on the same downward spiral as the Ninja thread, really... if we, as a community, start being careful about who we gift our games to, a lot of these problems will go away.
stg83:
Pretty much, yes.
The fact this thread is now under "hot topics" does not help of course (as you mentioned Ninja, same kinda thing happened there).

To xckx, we havent really spoken, but feel free to donate any games to TBBBBOB via foxworks or myself, and we can ensure they are awarded to active, participating community members (should you feel the need). Also feel free to PM either of us regarding that or any similar gifting matters if you just want advice or input - though I'm sure you've already some more prevalent gifters under your PM list.

Edit: additionally xckx, I dont recall seeing you outside of this thread - would be nice to see you a litle more widely spread, but also, regarding any descisions you may make, it may be of benefit to learn a little about the members of the community, and it will also be fun!
...aside from the poo.

THERE WILL BE POO! O____o!
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Sachys
yogsloth: I went to the park this one time.
There were all these birds. Some of them were big, fat, angry looking birds. [..]
I liked that parable ; )

Wait.. did some of the upset birds start to fling each other at you until they destroyed your bench?
yogsloth: snip
Don't know how I missed that one. +1 for making me laugh :D
Post edited September 23, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
I got two humble bundle links for Tropico 3 if anyone missed out the free offer, so the two first replies gets one each :)
i have 6 keys for tropico 3, three for my GOG classroom thread, the other three for this thread. First three to reply with "i want it" gets a key.
Psst, wait a while before giving out games that were released free.

Just a suggestion
Post edited September 23, 2014 by epixunum
epixunum: Psst, wait a while before giving out games that were released free.
Generally a good suggestion but the Tropico 3 keys will expire on October 6th. (If my memory serves. The right date should be in one of Grargar's posts)