It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LeDrewxcore: I have a copy of Company of Heroes™ Complete Edition available to the first person with 50+ rep and a join date before May 2015 to reply with "I want it."

Game will be provided via a single Steam key.
Was going 2 say 'I want it' but it seems u already gave it 2 some1 who didn't say that...

Oh well, guess it's just not my day. Sigh.
onarliog:
Momo1991: Tree Simulator
Why So Evil
If I may please and thank you your list is quite awesome and you are quite kind :-)
Momo1991: Tree Simulator
Why So Evil
cecil: If I may please and thank you your list is quite awesome and you are quite kind :-)
Enjoy!
Moved to the collective Desura thread - too much like work to keep multiple threads updated :-p
Post edited July 31, 2015 by Momo1991
cecil: If I may please and thank you your list is quite awesome and you are quite kind :-)
Momo1991: Enjoy!

Up to date list... still got a whole lotta games (116!) to find homes for, so don't be shy. Post here or PM :-)

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post13053
You are awesome thank you and redeemed and downloading :)
high rated
I can't seem to give these away for anything. Let me know if anyone is interested. Join date before May 2015 if your gonna request, thanks!

//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Briareos262
Briareos262: I can't seem to give these away for anything. Let me know if anyone is interested. Join date before May 2015 if your gonna request, thanks!

Rooks Keep
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
I'd like Rook's Keep. Looks nice. :)
Briareos262: I can't seem to give these away for anything. Let me know if anyone is interested. Join date before May 2015 if your gonna request, thanks!

Rooks Keep
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Zsolan: I'd like Rook's Keep. Looks nice. :)
sent! enjoy!

Chompy Chomp Chomp
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
May i have Radical Roach?
Post edited July 28, 2015 by abop
Momo1991: Gun World
Since nobody seems to want it, I will ask for this, as I love these sucky retro Nes games :P
Thanks for your generosity Momo!
Post edited July 28, 2015 by javihyuga
high rated
Blades of Time Limited Edition (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
low rated
Derp!
low rated
Ungunbu: Blades of Time Limited Edition (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
I would really like to have this. I dont have the requested rep because i got down-voted yesterday for explaining myself to 2 guys for a trade i wanted to make. Wont bother with this arguing kinda stuff in the future.
Post edited July 28, 2015 by Raziel360
high rated
Ungunbu: Blades of Time Limited Edition (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
Raziel360: I would really like to have this. I dont have the requested rep because i got down-voted yesterday for explaining myself to 2 guys for a trade i wanted to make. Wont bother with this arguing kinda stuff in the future.
I won't give you the game because of your past history.
high rated
Vangers (GOG)

Reply here. Rep 165+
budejovice: Vangers (GOG)

Reply here. Rep 165+
The game does sound very interesting. May I?