It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: In honor of Mchack's generosity

Steam (35+ Rep)

Van Helsing II
Freedom Planet
Coin Crypt
Screen Cheat
Endless Space
Can i have Screen Cheat please?

Nice games
cecil: In honor of Mchack's generosity

Steam (35+ Rep)

Van Helsing II
Freedom Planet
Coin Crypt
Screen Cheat
Endless Space
hummer010: Could I have Endless Space?
Howdy Penguin and yes do to it's size of being endless and whatnot we shall see how chat handles it ;)
hummer010: Could I have Endless Space?
cecil: Howdy Penguin and yes do to it's size of being endless and whatnot we shall see how chat handles it ;)
If you give chat endless space to do with what they will, I think you will end up regretting it and losing faith in humanity if you haven't already.
Thank you all codes sent and make sure to +1 Mchack for being awesome :)
cecil: Howdy Penguin and yes do to it's size of being endless and whatnot we shall see how chat handles it ;)
Chat handled it reasonable well, with only a small eternity of the spinning wheel.

Thank you very much! It's time to see how penguins do in space!
hummer010: Chat handled it reasonable well, with only a small eternity of the spinning wheel.

Thank you very much! It's time to see how penguins do in space!
Unlike earth on the west coast hopefully it's still cold in space LOL
high rated
I've got Trine 2: Complete Story on Steam if anyone wants it!

Rep 35+. No chat requests.
hummer010: I've got Trine 2: Complete Story on Steam if anyone wants it!

NOT IN but +1 and it's a very pretty game :)
high rated
budejovice: Din's Curse (GOG)

Reply here. Rep 165+
xxxIndyxxx: I would like it please!
budejovice: Invitation sent!
(Changed my settings briefly, xxxindyxxx, to get the game sent. Enjoy!)
budejovice: Invitation sent!
budejovice: (Changed my settings briefly, xxxindyxxx, to get the game sent. Enjoy!)
Hi! Thanks for the code! I was away so there was no rush ;). I have redeemed it. Thanks again!!
high rated
budejovice: (Changed my settings briefly, xxxindyxxx, to get the game sent. Enjoy!)
xxxIndyxxx: Hi! Thanks for the code! I was away so there was no rush ;). I have redeemed it. Thanks again!!
You're welcome!
xxxIndyxxx: Hi! Thanks for the code! I was away so there was no rush ;). I have redeemed it. Thanks again!!
budejovice: You're welcome!
Since you are very protective about your security settings I have decided not to accept the friend request (explanation for the rejection: I am not an asshole ;) ). Thanks again for the game!
high rated
budejovice: You're welcome!
xxxIndyxxx: Since you are very protective about your security settings I have decided not to accept the friend request (explanation for the rejection: I am not an asshole ;) ). Thanks again for the game!
No worries. It was recent unsolicited PM messages from alts and scammers begging for games that had me change my settings. Always happy to give to a familiar face/forum regular! :)

Sure would be nice to get a block feature rather than have to resort to this!

EDIT: Though with the new "regulars" brought in by Galaxy & W3 kinda makes me happy to resort to this...
Post edited July 30, 2015 by budejovice
low rated
hummer010: I've got Trine 2: Complete Story on Steam if anyone wants it!

I would like it. And as Ungunbu suggested on PM to help others with my spare keys first who replies on my post gets a Glacier 3 Meltdown key.
Briareos262: ...
Thank you so much, Ungunbu!