It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mtecko007: I want it
PM sent. Enjoy!

Dragon Maze (Desura)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.

+10 rep required.

Ended.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by xckx
low rated
mtecko007: I want it
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!

Dragon Maze (Desura)

+10 rep required.
Thank you
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold - Episode 1 -

first who replay and have account created before aug 2014 can get it.Sorry for little rules :)
high rated
Deus Ex:The Fall first to reply gets it

NB must have at least 20 rep
low rated
friendofcabbage: Deus Ex:The Fall first to reply gets it

Can I have it, please.
friendofcabbage: Deus Ex:The Fall first to reply gets it

got it from the square enix christmas surprise package too? :D
sulc84: Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold - Episode 1 -

first who replay and have account created before aug 2014 can get it.Sorry for little rules :)
I would like to have it if that's OK for you.
sulc84: Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold - Episode 1 -

pirateoftheah: I would like to have it if that's OK for you.
sent..
pirateoftheah: I would like to have it if that's OK for you.
sulc84: sent..
Thank you very much! :)
high rated
NekoChan Hero (Desura)

+10 rep required.

Ended.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by xckx
high rated
X-note (Desura)

+10 rep required.
high rated
I got a Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside Steam key for making a Humongous Entertainment account at the right time! However, I had already been gifted the game in this thread last month (thanks blarth!).

So I'll gift this key to whoever replies! blarth's requirement was "some participation in the forum beyond just asking for games", so I might try to look into that too. Hopefully it works!

Update: it also came with a 30% discount coupon code for this limited edition Humongous T-shirt which I'm totally not buying. I'll just drop this one: it's HETS30, and expires on December 31st "or while supplies last".
Post edited December 19, 2014 by thiagovscoelho
low rated
thiagovscoelho: I got a Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside Steam key for making a Humongous Entertainment account at the right time! However, I had already been gifted the game in this thread last month (thanks blarth!).

So I'll gift this key to whoever replies! blarth's requirement was "some participation in the forum beyond just asking for games", so I might try to look into that too. Hopefully it works!

Update: it also came with a 30% discount coupon code for this limited edition Humongous T-shirt which I'm totally not buying. I'll just drop this one: it's HETS30, and expires on December 31st "or while supplies last".
If it is still available may I take it? Loved playing Pajama Sam and Putt Putt as a kid.
thiagovscoelho: I got a Pajama Sam: No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside Steam key for making a Humongous Entertainment account at the right time! However, I had already been gifted the game in this thread last month (thanks blarth!).

Man i loved that games as a kid, +1 nice giveaway

Ki11s0n3: If it is still available may I take it? Loved playing Pajama Sam and Putt Putt as a kid.
PM sent!