It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Good grief :/ Looks like this thread is starting to become the new home for bottom feeders.
It's what happens if you just keep throwing food indiscriminately.

Edit: I mean a general you, not BMF59, of course.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by madth3
stg83: Good call, as he already got the game before.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post8397
BillyMaysFan59: Good grief :/ Looks like this thread is starting to become the new home for bottom feeders.
Why the hell does he need two copies?!
madth3: It's what happens if you just keep throwing food indiscriminately.
Indeed. I do appreciate how Treasure was cautious with Great_Khali when he asked for a game, and how Blarth called out another leech earlier. This is really what all gifters should be doing, so that games go to people who contribute, rather than leeches who only come here to take advantage of this community's generosity.
madth3: It's what happens if you just keep throwing food indiscriminately.
That's how you get ants!!
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Crewdroog
revanbh: Why the hell does he need two copies?!
Some people may forget if they own a particular game only by name (I've been guilty of that). Decent fellows ask for games they've been looking for or at least they bother to check the game that's been offered and they might discover they already have it. When some people only cares to ask and can't even bother to check, is not hard they end up asking for a second copy.

They could also want it for trading or gifting and try to appear generous.
high rated
Wasteland 2 (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
low rated
I want it, please :) I am very much looking into Wasteland 2 here, in GOG. But if I get a chance to play it from a different place, it makes me almost equally happy.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by Dessimu
xckx: Wasteland 2 (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

I want it

Holy crap, that's super cool!
Weren't you going to enter the first 10 replies into a draw for these big things? I mean, it was a long time ago that you said that and I haven't kept up with the thread so maybe something changed.
low rated
thiagovscoelho: Weren't you going to enter the first 10 replies into a draw for these big things? I mean, it was a long time ago that you said that and I haven't kept up with the thread so maybe something changed.
I feel like I wouldn't mind a small competition for such a big game :)
thiagovscoelho: Weren't you going to enter the first 10 replies into a draw for these big things? I mean, it was a long time ago that you said that and I haven't kept up with the thread so maybe something changed.
Dessimu: I feel like I wouldn't mind a small competition for such a big game :)
Pope probably just doesn't do that anymore, I just wonder what happened while I was out.
Moved to a different thread.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by zaine-h
revanbh: Why the hell does he need two copies?!
madth3: Some people may forget if they own a particular game only by name (I've been guilty of that). Decent fellows ask for games they've been looking for or at least they bother to check the game that's been offered and they might discover they already have it. When some people only cares to ask and can't even bother to check, is not hard they end up asking for a second copy.

They could also want it for trading or gifting and try to appear generous.
I can understand that. Always check the game out first too. If I know that I won't play it much, I won't take it. I asked for an Insurgency key to give to a friend. Of course, I did say so and told my friend that I got it as a gift as well.
high rated
Dessimu: I want it, please :) I am very much looking into Wasteland 2 here, in GOG. But if I get a chance to play it from a different place, it makes me almost equally happy.
PM sent. Enjoy!

thiagovscoelho: Holy crap, that's super cool!
Weren't you going to enter the first 10 replies into a draw for these big things? I mean, it was a long time ago that you said that and I haven't kept up with the thread so maybe something changed.
Meh, I forgot. Next time I guess.
Post edited November 24, 2014 by xckx
low rated
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
I just can't thank you enaugh! I'll be sure to enjoy many hours in the game :) Thank you!