It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
truexlick: I want it, please
PM sent. Enjoy!
truexlick: I want it, please
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Big Thanks!!! And +1
Impaler26: Sure, sent it your way on Steam. Enjoy! :)
Got it, thank you very much!
high rated
Did anyone miss the giveaway earlier this year for Magrunner: Dark Pulse ?
I already had it so I was given a gift key. If you need it, feel free to ask.

I also have gog keys for BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2.

*If a search of your username shows little to no activity outside of asking for games, please don't ask.
Post edited October 09, 2014 by blarth
low rated
blarth: Magrunner: Dark Pulse
I would like to have that please.
high rated
blarth: Magrunner: Dark Pulse
fehag: I would like to have that please.
Hi fehag, a quick search of your name shows many posts in this thread asking for games and only one post outside this thread. Given that you have not even played the games you have been taking, I dont' want to give you another game you won't play.
(An earlier game you got from me came in the form of an indiegala gift link, the steam account the game was redeemed on shows no play time at all on any of the games that you have taken from this thread!)
Post edited October 09, 2014 by blarth
fehag: I would like to have that please.
blarth: Hi fehag, a quick search of your name shows many posts in this thread asking for games and only one post outside this thread. Given that you have not even played the games you have been taking, I dont' want to give you another game you won't play.
(An earlier game you got from me came in the form of an indiegala gift link, the steam account the game was redeemed on shows no play time at all on any of the games that you have taken from this thread!)
To be fair, my Steam account shows no play time at all on pretty much all my games — even though I play them a lot! I play on offline mode pretty much all the time, it makes Steam way less annoying.
blarth: I also have gog keys for BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2.
I´m very interested in. Also on my wishlist.
blarth: I also have gog keys for BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2.
Magoxx: I´m very interested in. Also on my wishlist.
Do you need both?
Magoxx: I´m very interested in. Also on my wishlist.
blarth: Do you need both?
I want to play both. But i dont want to be creedy. I would start with Bloodrayne 1.
high rated
blarth: Do you need both?
Magoxx: I want to play both. But i dont want to be creedy. I would start with Bloodrayne 1.
It's been almost 12 hours and no one else has expressed any interest in these so you can have both. : )
Magoxx: I want to play both. But i dont want to be creedy. I would start with Bloodrayne 1.
blarth: It's been almost 12 hours and no one else has expressed any interest in these so you can have both. : )
That´s awesome! Thank you very much! +1
blarth: Hi fehag, a quick search of your name shows many posts in this thread asking for games and only one post outside this thread. Given that you have not even played the games you have been taking, I dont' want to give you another game you won't play.
thiagovscoelho: To be fair, my Steam account shows no play time at all on pretty much all my games — even though I play them a lot! I play on offline mode pretty much all the time, it makes Steam way less annoying.
Forum activity is not related to play time. What blarth, as well as many others, is trying to do is increase productive and positive forum activity. We all know there are people who can't afford games, or simply like to gain them free, but not even participating in the forum should not score them anything.
high rated
thiagovscoelho: To be fair, my Steam account shows no play time at all on pretty much all my games — even though I play them a lot! I play on offline mode pretty much all the time, it makes Steam way less annoying.
You make a good point. I also use to play games on steam in offline mode so many of the games I have finished show little to no play time. However, this was not the only odd thing about the account. There were a few other things which made me think that it looked like a dumping ground for free games.
Given that fehag's posting history shows almost nothing beyond asking for games, and that all he did was switch the steam account to a private profile after my above comment, I am ok with not giving him the game.
high rated
+1 to that.

It's a shame that so many people come to this great community only to take advantage of it and take stuff without ever giving back. Like I said earlier in this thread, we, as a community, can stop leechers simply by being careful about who we gift games to.

Of course it doesn't help that forum search sucks, but if someone is active enough in the general community rather than just in gifting threads, it becomes pretty evident. (though I really think GOG should implement a proper post history so we can better judge this)