It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

does anyone want witcher 2?
revanbh: I want it, please.
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
Thank you very much.
zahradilj: I've got 1x Insurgency {HB} too
PM if u want
//// sent to hitclub
Thanks !
zahradilj: I've got 1x Insurgency {HB} too
PM if u want
//// sent to hitclub
hitclub: Thanks !
You're welcome. Enjoy your game
HB gift link for Teleglitch: Die More Edition -->given to haguen23

PM if you want, it expires 25th november
Post edited November 22, 2014 by murcielago
high rated
I̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶R̶i̶s̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶H̶B̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶g̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶N̶o̶v̶ ̶2̶5̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶(̶1̶1̶a̶m̶ ̶P̶D̶T̶)̶.̶

R̶e̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶s̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶r̶a̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶.̶

Also, three Teleglitch: Die More Edition HB Steam gift links that also expires on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply with something funny about glitches, and I'll PM the link to the one I like best.

DISCLAIMER: This has been posted in a couple of other threads too.

EDIT: Adjusted volume of keys.

EDIT2: All Risk of Rain gone. Teleglitch: Die More Edition still available.
Post edited November 23, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
HypersomniacLive: I still have three Risk of Rain HB Steam gift links that expire on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply to this post with something funny about the risks of rain, and I'll PM the links to those I like best.

Also, one Teleglitch: Die More Edition HB Steam gift link that also expires on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply with something funny about glitches, and I'll PM the link to the one I like best.

DISCLAIMER: This has been posted in a couple of other threads too.
The risks of rain remind me of my ex...When we were at University together, anytime we had to go somewhere in the rain she reverted to her childhood days and stomped and splashed around in puddles. Heh...I am kind of a serious guy with very real OCD. I HATE being disheveled, dirty or wet. She always managed to make me all three within a minute of us leaving the apartment...lol, she loved me when I was grumpy. So my risk of rain is that crazed women will soak me to the skin so they can laugh at my grouchiness. :) On an up-note, I now (for the most part ;)) associate puddle and rain related incidents with a fun and floopy person who meant a lot to me.
Ungunbu: Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
Could I give it a shot? Thanks.

On second thought, better not. This kind of game would be wasted on me. Simply don't have the patience for stress and tension inducing games closer I get to my third decade of life. :) Better give it to someone who'll actually play the hell out of it.
Post edited November 22, 2014 by revanbh
Ungunbu: Huntsman: The Orphanage (Steam Key)

Reply to this post

--

Rep 50+
revanbh: Could I give it a shot? Thanks.

On second thought, better not. This kind of game would be wasted on me. Simply don't have the patience for stress and tension inducing games closer I get to my third decade of life. :) Better give it to someone who'll actually play the hell out of it.
As you wish. Let me know if you change your mind before someone else asks for it.
high rated
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam gift link from Indie Gala)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
I want it please (for my wife in case this is within the rules)

Edit: And I've still got 1x Insurgency (Humble Steam)...
Post edited November 22, 2014 by KianieEQ
high rated
KianieEQ: I want it please (for my wife in case this is within the rules)
Rules?
PM sent. Enjoy!
xckx: Rules?
Finally you said something new!
xckx: Rules?
Ungunbu: Finally you said something new!
I was beginning to suspect he is some kind of bot. :)