It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zahradilj: Really thanks for a game key. I love this type of games like Portal or this one. Have a nice day. And again thx for ur generosity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
And I'm sry to GioVio123 that he was the second one, but u'll be lucky next time. :]
So same as for XCKX pope, have a nice day.
GioVio123: Don't worry, I already knew you won as I was one minute late, you deserve it
Ungunbu: Bot mode re-activated

PM sent -- I didn't check your rep before sending so the game is yours...
GioVio123: I am sorry I though "PM 50+" meant something else like adding reputation (to which I thought to myself that I have to be damned or retarded if whether that was true or not)
Don't worry, the game is yours :-)
high rated
Shadows: Price For Our Sins (Steam)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
low rated
xckx: Shadows: Price For Our Sins (Steam)

I want it!
GioVio123: I want it!
PM sent. Enjoy!
low rated
GioVio123: I want it!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
And I shall Argentinian Pope!
Many Thanks!
xckx: PM sent. Enjoy!
GioVio123: And I shall Argentinian Pope!
Many Thanks!
You're welcome.
low rated
I want if smthin is left

Does anyone have spare homm3?
Post edited November 23, 2014 by vladek1999
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I still have one Risk of Rain HB Steam gift links that expire on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply to this post with something funny about the risks of rain, and I'll PM the links to those I like best.

Also, three Teleglitch: Die More Edition HB Steam gift link that also expires on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply with something funny about glitches, and I'll PM the link to the one I like best.

DISCLAIMER: This has been posted in a couple of other threads too.

EDIT: adjusted volume of keys.
A little bump as the clock's ticking. :-)
low rated
Thx for generosity
Post edited November 28, 2014 by vladek1999
Please do not request games in this thread. That's not how it works. Thanks.
low rated
HypersomniacLive: I still have one Risk of Rain HB Steam gift links that expire on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply to this post with something funny about the risks of rain, and I'll PM the links to those I like best.

Also, three Teleglitch: Die More Edition HB Steam gift link that also expires on Nov 25, 2014 (11am PDT).

Reply with something funny about glitches, and I'll PM the link to the one I like best.

DISCLAIMER: This has been posted in a couple of other threads too.

EDIT: adjusted volume of keys.
HypersomniacLive: A little bump as the clock's ticking. :-)
Risk of rain? I don't know the risks of rain, well besides getting wet, but I already have a girlfriend for that
vladek1999: I have some hb links like xcom apocalypse, other stuff like from this xcom bundle, teleglitch.i really need heroes 3 .if you can gift it or trade it i will be reall happy
Try here. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread

I'm sure someone will accommodate you. This is a pure giveaway thread, no strings attached. :)
low rated
Well i tried no one has it so bad luck...thx for reply anyway
high rated
Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2 (Steam)

xckx: Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2 (Steam)

I want it. Thanks.