It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: snip
Well shit. I wish you'd held that in. Doesn't add anything and takes away whatever threat there was to remaining scum that you'd peeked them.

yogs I'm curious about both ways - yogs was happy with pretty much every wagon until it came to dess when he stuck to babs post-claim and then went no lynch. And then going the other way, dess called yogs out as suspicious for yogs not being on dess for lurking and then went ahead and voted quad? I called it out as weird at the time, and it's still weird to me, esp. since yogs at least had more credibility as a counterwagon.
Stanari: Yog is a can of headache and mixed signals. Do you think this is the play he goes for as scum though?
I thought about this last night. I'd be lying if I said this was the main reason I was interested in yogs, but I find it odd it was out of sync with the rest of what he was doing yesterday, whatever that was.

That said, there is a big chunk of WIFOM there. Close to half of the room spent the summer watching yogs bus the shit out of teammates left and right. He gets no credit if he is on Dess' wagon, so maybe he throws a curve. That said, it's really the symmetry that catches my eye.

Brasas: snip
1) Agree with you and others - I assumed maj was required.
2) On the goons issue, I'm going to disagree with you there. Look at the flips:

16. DragonSushi............................James (Jim) Peterson { normal Villager }
1. Dessimu................................Nathaniel (Nathan) Smith { Werewolf }
5. RWarehall (formerly agentcarr16).......Adam Johnson { Werewolf }
6. QuadrAlien......................................William (Bill) O'Brian { Village Worrier }
7. bookwyrm627..............................................Craig Adams { basic villager }

Drealmer took the time to label Sushi and Wyrm as "normal" and "basic." Assume those are synonyms. Either way, neither Dess nor RW has any modifier at all. So personally I think it's a mistake to assume those two are just goons.

3) On the factions question, I think you're misreading me, or perhaps I'm being unclear. Pretty sure I've talked the most about the implications/possibilities of multiple factions and I think it's certainly possible. My point is for D2 I think it makes more sense to proceed with a single faction model in mind, because multiple factions leaves you anywhere and nowhere, esp. if you assume RW and dess are one faction, a la the letter.

Unless you've got a map don't go chasing waterfalls, etc.

Good detail catches by Nacho (on the letter and pack question) and Brasas (on the timing of RW vs. Dess kills). Food for thought.
For all those asking, I haven't been given a great amount of detail on what my ability is (aside from the title), and have been told I will (probably) find out more when I use it. Unfortunately, (fortunately?) the person I used it on last night wasn't visited, so I'm still in the dark as to how it works.
Brasas: Ok and a final comment. I rem reading someone assuming one wolf faction. Given we had 2 NKs, maybe it's just my lack of experience with open setups but I'm going to assume two and actually find slightly suspicious anyone that outwardly or not disimisses that (a la babark subtly, or I think it was Bler explicitly) WIFOM WIFOM but still. We will continue to get data and find out more soon enough either way.

I mean, ok crazy theory time. RW did the second NK and suicided after? As some kind kind of scum suicide bomber? I'd rather just assume 2 factions for now.
So, for the sake of argument, I'd like to see you go down this road you're proposing.

How, exactly, do you propose we proceed in this multi-faction universe? (underlined part) Who looks scummy and based on what?

And would it not also hold true, broadly speaking, that if we pursued something more like a single faction (or single + SK) type setup that we would likewise continue to get more data that might inform how we proceeded later on pursuing a 2nd faction? (bolded section)
babark: For all those asking, I haven't been given a great amount of detail on what my ability is (aside from the title), and have been told I will (probably) find out more when I use it. Unfortunately, (fortunately?) the person I used it on last night wasn't visited, so I'm still in the dark as to how it works.
By "wasn't visited", do you mean "wasn't killed"?
Doctor is a fairly standard role which allows you to protect a player at night from harm. If your role name is "doctor", then you probably protect from night kills.
Nachomamma8: By "wasn't visited", do you mean "wasn't killed"?
Doctor is a fairly standard role which allows you to protect a player at night from harm. If your role name is "doctor", then you probably protect from night kills.
Do you think I am trying to hide something in clever phrasing?
I assume they'd have to be visited before killed. If I was there, they wouldn't have been killed at all (presumably), so they weren't visited.

This is my first time being a doctor (or in any power role at all), so I've no idea what is fairly standard. But the amount of "maybes" and "mights" I was given in the description of my role makes me wonder.
babark: For all those asking, I haven't been given a great amount of detail on what my ability is (aside from the title), and have been told I will (probably) find out more when I use it. Unfortunately, (fortunately?) the person I used it on last night wasn't visited, so I'm still in the dark as to how it works.
Does that mean you got feedback on whether your target was visited? That would make you some kind of doctor/Watcher hybrid.
babark what is your ability description?
I visit people so that maybe I can help them in case they are targetted for a kill at night. Last night I was told the person I visited did not need my help.

I'm not sure I should be divulging so much, and it is odd that people are so inquisitive as to the details.
Were you told your target wasn't visited or that no attempt to kill them was made?
babark: I visit people so that maybe I can help them in case they are targetted for a kill at night. Last night I was told the person I visited did not need my help.

I'm not sure I should be divulging so much, and it is odd that people are so inquisitive as to the details.
Lies are in the details, by I don't think you are lying.
I was told my target didn't need my help.

If I was lying about what I am, I'm pretty sure I'd have been caught out by now.
babark: the person I used it on last night wasn't visited
Do you see why we're confused?
Rough morning and I'm going to be in eternal catch-up mode.

A couple of quick thoughts:

I don't like the talk of multiple scum teams. I don't see anything that would indicate that to me, flavor or mechanic-wise.

I’m far more likely to believe a PGO was in the game.

bler144: That said, there is a big chunk of WIFOM there. Close to half of the room spent the summer watching yogs bus the shit out of teammates left and right.
Poop. I bussed precisely one teammate and that was only because he was beyond salvation. (That would be Robb Stark in the GoT game, and I tried like hell in the Scumchat to get the two guys playing that role to play ball, to no avail.)

That said, I f***ing fell for Dessimu’s crap. Again. That guy owns me like a pair of underpants. I thought he was off-kilter and was pinging between him and babark to see what would shake loose, and I swear to you, Dessimu’s Smith claim seemed to key to lose. Werewolves? Somebody has to make us some silver bullets. We even had the silver. I’m wondering if I’ve been way off base with the flavor-hunting.

Oh, btw, I got the same as trent last night. Somebody followed me. Maybe. I decided to skip the moonshine and instead got baked like a Dorito and ate an entire pig’s worth of bacon.

babark: This is my first time being a doctor
Apparently so, lol.
Ixamyakxim: snip
bler144: Well shit. I wish you'd held that in. Doesn't add anything and takes away whatever threat there was to remaining scum that you'd peeked them.
You know I was going to give you some "meta" details about me, and tell you that if I peeked scum I'd be jumping up and down screaming "LYNCH X!" if I had...

bler144: but I think his primary use for today is leaving whoever eventually does have to claim a bit uneasy about both who he visited and what they might have found, in case they have something to hide. Which, you know, assumes we can make a wagon. ;)
But then I read this and it is a decent point. Granted, I doubt I scum would admit they went out assuming I had found them, but it could give a scum with a wagon second thoughts about lying that they didn't do anything if they thought I had been snooping. So bummer on me :(

I do think you might be on to something about me being designed to find someone / some role. It was one of my top ideas for what I could be. I'd almost be considering Tammy as serial killer but there's no way based on my flavor. Just doesn't fit with "nothing out of the ordinary" or whatever it said exactly. I DO think I'm screwed based on what I revealed today, if there is a scum / neutral role that knows they can be found by "Player / Role X" and they have a kill. But thought I'd get as much out there as possible.

Nachomamma8: lx, earlier you said that the flavor implied that Tammy wasnt home. Now you said that it implied nothing was out of place.
You say this as if they're inherently contradictory? I "snooped" around the house so it seemed like no one was there. And my flavor said there wasn't anything out of place. I DID NOT get a direct confirmation from Drealmer that "No One Was Home" or "Tammy is Town."

I didn't ask for clarification because I'm assuming drealmer gave me all the information my role and snooping is supposed to yield. I think it's up to us to figure out its purpose or what I might eventually find.
What's a "worrier" precisely? Is that like a one-way Lover?