It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dessimu isn't just a lurker, he's a shady lurker.
LYNCH ALL THE LURKERS

Vote Bela Lugosi
I see Bookwyrm as more a policy lynch candidate for his tendency to false claim and lie to us, but as with all policy lynches they are usually passed over for better targets. In other words, I think there is a good chance he is lying to us as Town. I still see Babark as a better lynch although I am a little dismayed he seems the only option as if the wolves are laughing at us.
Brasas: BS - there is NO ONE I am itching to lynch,
Looking back, I'll concede that I overstated it. You mostly express paranoia about me.

Brasas: Vote Bookwyrm

You know why... >:(
Brasas: That you seem to have the hots for Wyrm is even more worrying, he belongs pickled in the bottom of a tequila bottle...
Bookwyrm627: <snip>
Brasas: And I'm still keeping an eye on you.
Brasas: You're always on my back somehow, and that gives me fond memories of the previous game. Know what I mean?
Brasas: He's more a fake cop claim kind of guy.

No, I'm not still sore about it at all...
Except for this one:
Brasas: Yog and Wyrm I want to keep around longer...
Finally got back to my PC, and seeing now people are even just saying "Bah, I don't care if you're scum or not, but I'm voting you now just so the day would end".
I may be mixing things up, but didn't drealmer say that a lynch vote is not the same thing as the day end (something about preventing hammers). So....errrr.....that's a silly excuse to want to lynch me?

Anyhow, I'm reading through what I missed and I'll add some more in a bit.
I'm taking off folks. I'm too strung out. I don't like how the day is going, between claims, deaths and what I believe will be the mislynch of my second towniest read after Bler. A derp read, but still...

Sorry to Yog and Wyrm if I crossed a line. There's pressure for reactions, but I'm pretty sure I went over and beyond. Nothing personal. My temper does run hot, I usually keep it more in check...
Stanari: I'm open to other wagons. Very much so, in fact.
yogsloth: Yeah, me too obviously, but I think we need an end to the Day more than anything else.

Unvote Bookwyrm627

Vote Babark (Laura)

L-1 now.
Agreed - though I think he'll need a bit more help. If he was L -1 great, let's get this going but I think you're off?

Unvote QuadrAlien
Vote babark

Also, did bler and Bookwyrm lose their minds?
Stanari: Dessimu isn't just a lurker, he's a shady lurker.
Shady how? If you talk about the dust - I simply didn't shower for a while. Working hard.
Brasas: Sorry to Yog and Wyrm if I crossed a line. There's pressure for reactions, but I'm pretty sure I went over and beyond. Nothing personal. My temper does run hot, I usually keep it more in check...
Cool by me. Take a break, then come back and we can argue some more.

Ixamyakxim: Also, did bler and Bookwyrm lose their minds?
Possible. Why do you ask?
Ixamyakxim: Unvote QuadrAlien
Vote babark
Sweet scumhammer, Ix!

Sorry babark... You deserve a medal for subbing in when you did! Tough job - good on you man for even taking up the challenge.
QuadrAlien: ... this looks like RWarehall's Town game, ...
Brasas: Tell us more on this please.
It's post #944 that makes me think he's Town. The entire tone reminds me of back in Game #29 where he had a long post on flavour and why it wasn't a good idea to give away ideas of how abilities work willy-nilly in that game. Admittedly that game I was actively searching it for power role info, but the point is the tone is still there. Meaning it in the nicest possible way, it's his somewhat arrogant approach to the whole game.
I'm stupid.

NOW he's at L-1.
yogsloth: Sweet scumhammer, Ix!
Meh. Could feel a lot of people burning out and getting snippy, best to end this day and move along as it wasn't going anywhere.

Besides, babark's last post didn't change my mind. No claim, no information just stalling for time.

Let's see what the difference is between "end of day" "lynch (OR NOT?)" and whatnot that drealmer has in store. I'm ready for Night and Day Two, frankly.
Stanari: Dessimu isn't just a lurker, he's a shady lurker.
Dessimu: Shady how? If you talk about the dust - I simply didn't shower for a while. Working hard.
Beetlejuice beetlejuice

Your tone. I don't like it.

also yog seems to not have paid much attention to the OP (of subsequent discussions)!
All is simple: in the "get money" vs "play game" situation I chose money.

My super-awesome to-do list:

1. Filter drealmer's posts. Find out who died what for, who subbed for who. Make myself new player list with flavor names.
2. Filter my nickname. Answer anything relevant.
3. Filter bler's posts. He feels most town after all. He also gives great notes about ongoing stuff.
4. Filter babark's posts, because biggest fuss is about him now. Get a sense if I feel him town or not. Write my thoughts.
5. Make a bigger to-do list (probably filter all everyone).

Progress:

1. "Between page 1 and page 37 there are 77 results, returned in 15 seconds". Rules, stuff, player list! Babark subbed for docbear (note: filter docbear). RWarehall subbed for agent (note: filter both). Still mid-day (thought: probably longest Day 1 ever, if not longest Day at all; probably intended). Fox was chopped up. Not voting = "thinks it's best not to kill anyone" (thought: makes one wrongly think that not voting = voting "no lynch"). No cult in the game.

!!! #506: "The stages and lynch mechanics are in place to simulate the actions of this community. This means you aren't just going to suddenly kill someone BAM THEY'RE DEAD. Lynching (or not lynching) is a deliberate and decided action that will be done as a group." - what if... What if the Day ends (or progresses) only when every single player casts a vote? THEN the majority wins and lynch happens. By what I've seen lately, me and Tammy are the ones still not voting? We should try voting!

!!! Every vote count, Tammy doesn't vote (note: filter Tammy - why not voting?). #803 - vote caller (thought: don't understand, where this is coming from, but it sounds interesting).

Jim died. Probably not modkill? Who is Jim? DragonSushi. Modkill?

Stanari requires my attention. Pitching in on what I am doing. !!! means something I find interesting.