It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who wants Insurgency? ( http://www.playinsurgency.com/ ) Just pm me
low rated
Licurg: Since many people here use other DD services besides GOG, I figured we might keep the "GOG Community Gifting Thread" for GOG games only, and use this one for Steam, GG, Desura, Bundles, etc.

Since I started the thread, figured I should be the first one to post :

Gamersgate:

-Aliens Vs. Predator 2000 Classic
-Call of Cthulhu : The Wasted Land
-Harbinger

And that's it :)
Anyone have the $1 USD Sega Humble Bundle for gift please? I wanna the games, Thanks brothers! ;) Pleasee (^^) :3
Spinorial: Welcome, enjoy your stay :-)

And if someone contacts you by PM with some kind of offer, but you don't know them or are in some way uncertain, ASK OPENLY! There's plenty of friendly folks around, and unfortunately, others take advantage of it.
ElieVG89: The 2 keys expire tomorow that's why i want to give it really fast, i like GOG community on forum but im little affraid to participe because my english is not very good. I hope the 2 players who use this game are good people :).
I think the GOG staff is sitting in Warsaw, Poland, so no perfect English is required^^ btw, you only improve be using it, so don't hesitate (;
If anyone is interested in Insurgency keys PM me ;)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by d_wing
low rated
i really want to have the stanley parable, please.
ElieVG89: The 2 keys expire tomorow that's why i want to give it really fast, i like GOG community on forum but im little affraid to participe because my english is not very good. I hope the 2 players who use this game are good people :).
jdsgn: I think the GOG staff is sitting in Warsaw, Poland, so no perfect English is required^^ btw, you only improve be using it, so don't hesitate (;
i always think GOG staff is sitting somewhere in USA, but not Poland XD.
jdsgn: I think the GOG staff is sitting in Warsaw, Poland, so no perfect English is required^^ btw, you only improve be using it, so don't hesitate (;
ElieVG89: i always think GOG staff is sitting somewhere in USA, but not Poland XD.
Been to Gdansk in Poland, it's very nice there... : D
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is on sale on Steam. If anyone would like to part with 0.99 cents and buy it for me, I'd most appreciate it. Cause who doesn't wanna get hacked back by a locked door? Been curious ever since Jim Sterling talked about this game.

I feel ashamed just by asking for these things in here.
Nothing to see here.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by the_atm
low rated
the_atm: If anyone would be feeling so generous, I'd love to have GTA IV from the Steam Fall sale.
And I'd like to have Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's cut, but I ask, how the fuck is someone going to give us that?
the_atm: If anyone would be feeling so generous, I'd love to have GTA IV from the Steam Fall sale.
GioVio123: And I'd like to have Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's cut, but I ask, how the fuck is someone going to give us that?
Well for being rude, I guess you'll never know. Be nice and participate in the forums and maybe someday someone will gift you something when you ask for it.
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Well for being rude, I guess you'll never know. Be nice and participate in the forums and maybe someday someone will gift you something when you ask for it.
you are looking at it without thinking twice on what I was saying, I mean to have such an awesome game, but who could be generous enough to give it? if it was so awesome they are instead of reading the thread but just playing it?
Ki11s0n3: Well for being rude, I guess you'll never know. Be nice and participate in the forums and maybe someday someone will gift you something when you ask for it.
GioVio123: you are looking at it without thinking twice on what I was saying, I mean to have such an awesome game, but who could be generous enough to give it? if it was so awesome they are instead of reading the thread but just playing it?
and Ki11s0n3 is entirely correct as well.
low rated
Sachys: and Ki11s0n3 is entirely correct as well.
Well I do feel bad for being the one that did know and made regardless how the sentence came with an input that smelled like putrid mongolia blow out so I understand his reaction, but it was just you who saw that I made an offense which I did not intend to make, but the impossibility of how one person could give the game he asked for, he is acting on his own betterment, I don't beg because I think that is too much, but I participate in the GA's, to say the least I try other thread to which some I do actual input, is just no one sees their value, but when a response looks agressive they think it's actually agressive, what logic
Post edited November 27, 2014 by GioVio123
if anyones feeling generous, ill have cs:go;D