It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: and Ki11s0n3 is entirely correct as well.
GioVio123: Well I do feel bad for being the one that did know and made regardless how the sentence came with an input that smelled like putrid mongolia blow out so I understand his reaction
Ye not a lot of ppl are generous but i can say one thing.if life gives ya no games-trade, buy them yourself.you have a lot of power-unleash it)))
GioVio123: Well I do feel bad for being the one that did know and made regardless how the sentence came with an input that smelled like putrid mongolia blow out so I understand his reaction
vladek1999: Ye not a lot of ppl are generous but i can say one thing.if life gives ya no games-trade, buy them yourself.you have a lot of power-unleash it)))
It's not that people aren't generous it's that you guys have negative rep. Which makes people think that you are only here to ask for games. So they skip over you. Like I said you both and anyone else with low or negative rep is to participate in the forums besides asking for games and eventually people will recognize you and be more willing to gift to you when you do eventually ask for a game.
If anyone can gift me Sins of a Solar Empire®: Rebellion on steam, it be so awesome, i really wanna check out those ship's :D
If someone has a copy of Nights into Dreams he/she doesn't want, I'd gladly adopt it!
low rated
Does anyone have Assassin's Creed: DC they don't want?
Anyone have a spare shadow run humble bundle key?
Cyraxpt: Lol, this isn't Steam community, over there you have the gathering of stupid kids, here people actually are nicer (except a bunch of folks that don't even participate on the forums).
lol, I don't participate much either but I can assure you I am mostly harmless :)

I did fall over this thread just 5 mins ago and remembered that I have 2 Steam games to give away:
Spec Ops: The Line
Xcom: Enemy Unknown (not Enemy Within and I can't remember whether the DLC Slingshot is included...probably not)

Let me know if you want them. As I don't seem to get New Post notifications from the GOG forum it might be best sending me a PM.

edit: both are gone.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by eleve
Cyraxpt: Lol, this isn't Steam community, over there you have the gathering of stupid kids, here people actually are nicer (except a bunch of folks that don't even participate on the forums).
eleve: lol, I don't participate much either but I can assure you I am mostly harmless :)
Lol, i was talking about the scammers, they don't participate on the forums, well, besides the fake trading/key begging.
Yeah, I started participating recently, community here seems quite friendly!

Perhaps inspired by the good folks at CDPRed ;)
d_wing: Yeah, I started participating recently, community here seems quite friendly!

Sorry if I'm supposed to know, but what is CDPRed? /;
d_wing: Yeah, I started participating recently, community here seems quite friendly!

jdsgn: Sorry if I'm supposed to know, but what is CDPRed? /;
Look to the bottom of this page and to the right.
You will see: GOG.com © 2014. Part of CD Project group.
vladek1999: Ye not a lot of ppl are generous but i can say one thing.if life gives ya no games-trade, buy them yourself.you have a lot of power-unleash it)))
What the heck does he have against Mongolia?

CD PROJEKT Capital Group is a group of companies with 20 years of experience in publishing videogames and motion pictures (CDP.pl Sp. z o.o.), developing new installments of The Witcher and Cyberpunk franchises (CD Projekt RED) and worldwide digital distribution of videogames (GOG Ltd.)

CD PROJEKT RED Studio – game development studio, active since 2001. Creators of the world-renowned The Witcher franchise, which follows the adventures of Geralt of Rivia. The first two games in the series have sold over 8 million copies. CD Projekt RED is among the most respected RPG videogame developers in the world. The company employs over 230 world-class GFX artists, animators, programmers and designers, both Polish and foreign.

I like to think of them as the Vanguard of the gaming community in today's profit-centered gaming world.

Or they're just the guys making The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077, if you prefer ;)
eleve: lol, I don't participate much either but I can assure you I am mostly harmless :)
Cyraxpt: Lol, i was talking about the scammers, they don't participate on the forums, well, besides the fake trading/key begging.
:)
I know; was just making fun :)