It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: O_____o?
Azrael360: I didn't get it either... (o_O)
*passes sack of tinfoil hats

...lets hide!
Azrael360: I didn't get it either... (o_O)
Sachys: *passes sack of tinfoil hats

...lets hide!
Yeah, I'm taking one, just in case, LOL (:P)

*puts one hat on head*
Sachys: *passes sack of tinfoil hats

...lets hide!
Azrael360: Yeah, I'm taking one, just in case, LOL (:P)

*puts one hat on head*
*forces five and superglue into your hands

...do you want to end up like Licurg?!
Post edited November 06, 2014 by Sachys
Azrael360: Yeah, I'm taking one, just in case, LOL (:P)

*puts one hat on head*
Sachys: *forces five and superglue into your hands

...do you want to end up like Licurg?!
Why? I already look ridiculous with the hat... (:P)
Malkite: Since I already own both Two Worlds games, here are STEAM Keys for them:
I just tried the keys and they were both taken (I know it's been a few days but nobody had left a thank you message...)

In any case, thank you for sharing!
low rated
Would anyone happen to have extra keys for Claire and Olli Olli from the Humble bundles?

Also here is a Risk of Rain key. I was given one before I got this so I am giving back: ----. ..-. .- -.-- . -....- --... . ..-. - -.- -....- -. -.-. --... -.-- .....

Please post if you get it so others know it's gone.
Post edited November 08, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous :

Steam :

LEGO - The Hobbit + all 3 DLCs
The LEGO Movie - Videogame DLC - Wild West Pack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Super Pack
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Asgard Pack

Thank you .
Post edited November 11, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Ki11s0n3: Would anyone happen to have extra keys for Claire and Olli Olli from the Humble bundles?

Also here is a Risk of Rain key. I was given one before I got this so I am giving back: ----. ..-. .- -.-- . -....- --... . ..-. - -.- -....- -. -.-. --... -.-- .....

Please post if you get it so others know it's gone.
That's a nifty way to share a code but alas someone beat me to it = "duplicate product code"
Erufian: I just tried the keys and they were both taken (I know it's been a few days but nobody had left a thank you message...)

In any case, thank you for sharing!
Thanks for your kind reply! I didn´t receive thank you messages by PM either. So I wasn´t able to update the post. Same with the second bunch of keys.

For the future I will please the happy winners to post a short notice, so that others know that the key is gone.
Malkite: Thanks for your kind reply! I didn´t receive thank you messages by PM either. So I wasn´t able to update the post. Same with the second bunch of keys.

For the future I will please the happy winners to post a short notice, so that others know that the key is gone.
check this tread its much better giveaway games this way http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread
If you missed the Metro 2033 giveaway, here is your last chance !
First reply with "Metro, Boulot, Dodo" gets a Metro 2033 gift key.
wildys: check this tread its much better giveaway games this way http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread
Thanks for this tip wildys!
Another Metro 2033 Humble Steam Gift Key - just PM me. First one gets it.
low rated
hopin' some generous soul will hook me up with rogue legacy, it's €3.49 on HB atm, please and thanks :D
Perpetuum
http://store.steampowered.com/app/223410/
KJCHS-JXL66-7YNRT-V7AE2-274L3

Please see the store page and take the game only if you will play it