It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi again guys! i wanna just update because i already have Whispering Willows, and blackgate assylum, so for the moment i dont rlly want any game, So...

Two things more: First say Thanks again to Azgrel for Risk of Rain (I am enjoying it so hard).

Second, i giveaway some games on the "Open this thread" in aprox 30 min. stay up.

Thanks like ever for reading guys!
Post edited November 02, 2014 by A.Ryan
since i won't get my money until tomorrow at a time where the sale is over, i'd like to say i'd love to have Walking Dead Season 2 while its on sale. I can compensate you if you like.
low rated
Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is finally out after almost 3 years... if anyone has an extra copy I can give it a good home.
Post edited November 09, 2014 by the_atm
I guess I'll put in a request for Risk of Rain as there seems to be a whole lot floating around
low rated
I know everyone else is asking as well, but does anyone happen to have a Risk of Rain key left from the humble bundle? Or maybe Shadowrun returns if you're feeling really nice. :)
TotalHolden: I know everyone else is asking as well, ...
Yeah, your friend TotalUlfen was here the other day as well.
low rated
Today is my birthday :D (22 years old)

If anyone is generous I would like Far Cry 3 on Steam if anyone is generous.

Is Uplay tolerable with this game since I just want to play the Single Player? How does it work? Buying this game already creates in account on Uplay?
My advice is get UPlay games on UPlay. You don't really want to clients running at the same time.

You will have to:

1. Create an UPlay account
2. Download UPlay
3. Start the game via Steam
4. Launch UPlay
5. Play

With UPlay you start the game via Uplay and you can put it in offline mode. With Steam version you will have to keep both clients running and be online....

So, if you really want a game that is using Uplay, buy it via Ubi store. Forget Steam.

Personally i prefer to have the Origin/UPlay games on the respective platforms.
Post edited November 04, 2014 by wolfsrain
wolfsrain: My advice is get UPlay games on UPlay. You don't really want to clients running at the same time.

You will have to:

2. Download UPlay
4. Launch UPlay
5. Play

With UPlay you start the game via Uplay and you can put it in offline mode. With Steam version you will have to keep both clients running and be online....

So, if you really want a game that is using Uplay, buy it via Ubi store. Forget Steam.

^this

My god i have had such a terrible time getting far cry 3 to run via steam (and thus also via uplay) that i really do not want to start it up again: i played like 30minutes, had to go to bed, next day it didnt start up again. Had to do a lot of procedures again to get it running, but now i just... dont play it i guess, not worth the hassle.

Ergo: UPlay games on Steam: Avoid like the plague!
wolfsrain: My advice is get UPlay games on UPlay. You don't really want to clients running at the same time.

You will have to:

2. Download UPlay
4. Launch UPlay
5. Play

^ THIS ^

I know from first hand how annoying it can be running a "SteamUplay" game. Steam doesn't track gameplay time all the time, it won't update or don't have the same version, Uplay patches are incompatible, if file integrity is checked it will redownload almost all the game again with the same files (same CRC), the game "will jump" from to client to client when is started... arghh (>_<). I only have 1 game that has to use both platforms (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon) but after all that experience, I've been buying all my Uplay games for the Uplay platform only.

Yes, Uplay is strange, you have to download the first version of the game, then it downloads the patches one by one during the installation, and the DLCs have to be downloaded separatelly as well, like installing the game from discs. But it's easier and no more Steam issues in-between. You can also backup the installers later if you want.

What I learned: Buy the Uplay games for the Uplay platform only, never mix Steam with another platform/client ever again.

( Although, when finally Blood Dragon was running properly it was great ^_^ )
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Azrael360
low rated
Is there someone who still have mirror's edge origin ?
high rated
ggf162: I guess I'll put in a request for Risk of Rain as there seems to be a whole lot floating around
Check your PM for just such a key !
All unauthorised database interactions will be dealt with to the utmost degree of the law.
Elvin: All unauthorised database interactions will be dealt with to the utmost degree of the law.
O_____o?
Elvin: All unauthorised database interactions will be dealt with to the utmost degree of the law.
Sachys: O_____o?
I didn't get it either... (o_O)