It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

first three to say "i want it" gets tropic 3 for steam.
LesterKnight99: first three to say "i want it" gets tropic 3 for steam.
I posted in the free keys thread that those might not be useful anymore despite the original expiration date. You should be able to check them without redeeming.
high rated
madth3: I posted in the free keys thread that those might not be useful anymore despite the original expiration date. You should be able to check them without redeeming.
I checked the one I took to accommodate someone at a later date, and the regular screen to redeem it opened. Do you mean some other way to check it?
HypersomniacLive: I checked the one I took to accommodate someone at a later date, and the regular screen to redeem it opened. Do you mean some other way to check it?
No.

I tried some of the ones that were posted and instead of the regular screen I got a screen saying that the promo had ended (Different, mind you, to the regular screen that says a key has been redeemed). As I said, it was maybe a mistake in the server or they disabled some of the keys (Now that I know that at least some still work).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I checked the one I took to accommodate someone at a later date, and the regular screen to redeem it opened. Do you mean some other way to check it?
madth3: No.

I tried some of the ones that were posted and instead of the regular screen I got a screen saying that the promo had ended (Different, mind you, to the regular screen that says a key has been redeemed). As I said, it was maybe a mistake in the server or they disabled some of the keys (Now that I know that at least some still work).
Just to make sure we're on the same page. Are we both talking about the screen in my attachment?
Note that I don't use Steam.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Just to make sure we're on the same page. Are we both talking about the screen in my attachment?
Yes, that should be good.
Post edited September 25, 2014 by madth3
If someone have an extra key for Long live the queen from the Humble Weekly Bundle, maybe could give it to me please?
low rated
Does anyone happen to have extra gift links for Cubemen 2 or Long Live the Queen from the new humble bundles?
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Does anyone happen to have extra gift links for [snip] Long Live the Queen from the new humble bundles?
Let's hope the queen will live today ! PM Sent! :-)
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Does anyone happen to have extra gift links for [snip] Long Live the Queen from the new humble bundles?
Treasure: Let's hope the queen will live today ! PM Sent! :-)
Awesome thank you. It seems like a pretty interesting game.
Looking for Portal or Portal 2 while they're on sale. Never played the second one and would like to revisit the first one as it made me feel smart. And I like to feel smart. :)

Trade options.
Post edited September 26, 2014 by BranjoHello
Does anybody has a spare key for Long Live The Queen from the current Humble Weekly Bundle?

Thanks
Post edited September 27, 2014 by RevolutionSphere
I have two Steam keys for Receiver to give away, they expire on 29th so don't wait too long if you want them.
liquidsnakehpks: Humble request for the 1$ tier of the humble bundle Pc and Android 11, would love to play these games both on android phone and laptop . I have couple of steam trading cards to offset just in case . Apologies and thanks in advance for the help.
Check Pm
liquidsnakehpks: Humble request for the 1$ tier of the humble bundle Pc and Android 11, would love to play these games both on android phone and laptop . I have couple of steam trading cards to offset just in case . Apologies and thanks in advance for the help.
lemuria: Check Pm
Thanks a lot lemuria