It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amund: Here are some Steam games for anyone that wants them, reply if you want one.

Gratuitous Tank Battles
Thomas Was Alone
Ms. Splosion Man
capile2: Could I have Thomas was Alone, please?
It's waiting in your PM box, have fun :)
amund: It's waiting in your PM box, have fun :)
It's waiting no more. Thanks. :)
Anyone happen to have a spare copy of Dead Space 2? Really liked the original and completely forgot about picking up the sequels while they were on sale!
Post edited September 29, 2014 by johnki
Anyone want Tropico 3 and/or Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine?
Post edited September 29, 2014 by Azgrel
Azgrel: Anyone want Tropico 3 and/or Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine?
I try Monaco,it still available :)
mtecko007: ...
Key sent.
If someone have an extra key for Long live the queen from the Humble Weekly Bundle, maybe could give it to me please?
low rated
Shiiiiiiit, if anyone is going to pick Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate deal from this weeks Steam deals, could you spare a copy for me, too? Been on my wishlist for SO long...
If anyone has a spare copy of A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda, I'd greatly appreciate it!
If anyone would want a key for Tropico 3 which was free recently on humble store, let me know. I got some extra.
AkiMatti: Shiiiiiiit, if anyone is going to pick Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate deal from this weeks Steam deals, could you spare a copy for me, too? Been on my wishlist for SO long...
If you can trick Amazon, they usually beat that offer around Christmas time every year.
low rated
duke nukem forever is on sale for 4.99, and i really want this, please.
Have SpaceChem available for Steam through humble bundle if anyone wants it...
LesterKnight99: duke nukem forever is on sale for 4.99, and i really want this, please.
NO, You do NOT want that game! NO! just, NO!
Play Duke 3d instead and pretend they never made any other games.
LesterKnight99: duke nukem forever is on sale for 4.99, and i really want this, please.
epixunum: NO, You do NOT want that game! NO! just, NO!
Play Duke 3d instead and pretend they never made any other games.
Eh I bought it for $5 right after it came out on xbox360 and beat it, I thought it wasn't bad/horrible. (worth it at that price IMO)
Yes I played (almost beat) the original too and it is [much] better, just don't expect the world when playing DNF.