It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
kjx: If anyone has a extra Tiny Barbarian DX (HiB Flash) sitting around, I would like to play it Thanks!
I can PM you a Steam gift key for it if that is acceptable.
IAmSinistar: I can PM you a Steam gift key for it if that is acceptable.
Sure! Thank you very much!
Some +1 :)
Post edited August 25, 2014 by Punished_Snake
high rated
IAmSinistar: I can PM you a Steam gift key for it if that is acceptable.
kjx: Sure! Thank you very much!
My pleasure, check your PMs.
If anyone happens to have a spare copy of NEStalgia or Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures from the humble flash bundle, I would give them a good home, Thank you for your time
Can someone gift me the $1 Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 pack?
I would like to ask for key of AVGN and ofc play it immediately ;p
If anyone got tier 2 of the humble bundle and already had Legend of Grimrock, I would love it! I played tons of Dungeon Master 2 back in the day and it looks like a great re-imagining. Thanks!
Pickle1477: If anyone got tier 2 of the humble bundle and already had Legend of Grimrock, I would love it! I played tons of Dungeon Master 2 back in the day and it looks like a great re-imagining. Thanks!
Oh, I hope you get that one! It is such a great game! If you love DM then you'll love this!
The Humble Jumbo 2 is full of great games, but the only one I don't have is THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII. If any one has an extra copy, I would totally love it. Or is there a new trading post I may try my luck?
Anyone happen to have a crusader kings 2 humble bundle link they wont make use of, always wanted to get my hand on a copy of it but miss the bundles or sales because of lack of funds.
Does anyone happen to have an extra gift copy of Deadlight?
Im looking for some "Whispering Willows" from the "Bemine14" bundle, if anyone have a spare key i would apreciate it, i can back some bundle games on return, thanks for reading guys!

(Thanks one more time to amund por give to me Spec ops on this thread the last month)
Attachments:
spec!.jpg (27 Kb)
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Does anyone happen to have an extra gift copy of Deadlight?
Yep! Of course! PMed! Enjoy!

PS. Thanks IAmSinistar for Tiny Barbarian (few post above). Nice game :-)
Looking for van helsing complete from the current humble bundle. Its the only one I need from the bundle... would be greatly appreciated!