It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks, samlii for Legend of Grimrock!
If someone have a spare key to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing - Complete Pack from current HB I would be pleased
I just want to thank all the gifters in this thread and at GOG. Thank you! You are kind people.
Got one extra code for: Heileen 3: New Horizons - Deluxe Edition [Steam code], first reply gets it.
low rated
kalmis666: Got one extra code for: Heileen 3: New Horizons - Deluxe Edition [Steam code], first reply gets it.
Looks like it can work on my old laptop :D
kalmis666: Got one extra code for: Heileen 3: New Horizons - Deluxe Edition [Steam code], first reply gets it.
sulc84: Looks like it can work on my old laptop :D
PM sent
high rated
Have some spare games from various HB, if anyone is interested:
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians (GONE)
- Deadlight (GONE)
- Gish (GONE)
- Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (GONE)

Edit: All gone.
Post edited August 28, 2014 by Azgrel
If anyone could hook me up with the base level of the Humble Jumbo Bundle 2, I would love them for it.
Not saying anyone will have a spare, but I bought the non-steam version of binding of Issac on accident, and I'm clinically depressed because of my mistake I want the steam version so that I can keep it tracked, but it may just be a dream I will never live to see
HaonofRemlu: Not saying anyone will have a spare, but I bought the non-steam version of binding of Issac on accident, and I'm clinically depressed because of my mistake I want the steam version so that I can keep it tracked, but it may just be a dream I will never live to see
You actually want a DRM version of your DRM-free game! :O The horror!
HaonofRemlu: Not saying anyone will have a spare, but I bought the non-steam version of binding of Issac on accident, and I'm clinically depressed because of my mistake I want the steam version so that I can keep it tracked, but it may just be a dream I will never live to see
Because the game was made with Flash, you're not missing much. The Steam version has many issues regarding the "tracking" of stats you most want. And even if you use a modified unofficial EXE to properly track the achievements (you can find it in the Steam forums), you still will have some issues with the total time played and some achievements not unlocking. I spent over 47 hours playing it, and after a Flash update, I lost my save... and as always, the Steam cloud failed to save my progress and sent me straight to the start of the game with 0% completed.

But if you still want it, the game is always on sale for $1 without the DLC, and less than $2 with it, so you can always sell some trading cards in the meantime until the next sale to get it.
Post edited August 28, 2014 by Azrael360
Anyone wanna gift me starbound for my birthday today? :D
high rated
Here are a few games for those that want them, leave a reply if you want one.

Populous (Origin)
Syder Arcade (Steam)
Type:Rider (Steam)
Zeno Clash 2 (Steam)
amund: Here are a few games for those that want them, leave a reply if you want one.

Populous (Origin)
Syder Arcade (Steam)
Zeno Clash 2 (Steam)
Zeno Clash 2 please !
high rated
amund: Here are a few games for those that want them, leave a reply if you want one.

Populous (Origin)
Syder Arcade (Steam)
Zeno Clash 2 (Steam)
MaxFulvus: Zeno Clash 2 please !
Check your PM :)