It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Bumple Stars
If anyone has Tropico 4 key from Steams savings couple weeks ago it would be greatly appreciated. If It is, by any crazy chanse, Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle it will be soooooo awesome that I can not explain.

Thank you in advance!
if anyone is kind enough to spare 1$ , i would be very happy if they can help me get the two atlantis games in this
http://groupees.com/microids bundle, wish the other atlantis game had the gog key too . Huge fan of any games based on the city atlantis , blame indiana jones and the fate of atlantis .

my thanks in advance
For anyone to buy for me This for $1 I am willing to give him/her anodyne/incredipede...and if u get it for $6,then i can throw in Anodyne/Incredipede and any 2 of the following(Planets Under Attack,Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC),A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2,Magicka +2 DLC)...You can also keep reus,puzzle bots,and mutant mudds...Hope you agree as I dont have paypal :/
Post edited April 28, 2014 by GOGuy
Does anyone have a coupon for space engineers? I really want it but don't have enough to buy it at $20
If anyone could give me Papo & Yo, KAMI, Incredipede, Shelter OR Grimm the complete Series (All Steam) I'd be very happy. Thank you.
Any of those two games would be nice : GT Legends or S.t.a.l.k.e.r. clear sky ? Thanks
In the (unlikely?) event that anyone purchased the full Last Dream Bundle from indiegala and has no interest in the game from which the bundle takes its name, I'd be grateful for a copy of the Last Dream. I have a weird weakness for RPG's done in that style.

EDIT: A thousand thank you's to Tarnicus for this one.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by TheSupremeForce
TheSupremeForce: In the (unlikely?) event that anyone purchased the full Last Dream Bundle from indiegala and has no interest in the game from which the bundle takes its name, I'd be grateful for a copy of the Last Dream. I have a weird weakness for RPG's done in that style.
I knew there was a reason I bought another 4 bundles of this during happy hour. I bought the bundle mostly for that game myself. PM incoming :)
Tarnicus: I knew there was a reason I bought another 4 bundles of this during happy hour.
dont lie! you bought it to print out all of the codes and throw them all over a bed before throwing yourself on it and making crazy noises!
;)
high rated
Sachys: dont lie! you bought it to print out all of the codes and throw them all over a bed before throwing yourself on it and making crazy noises!
;)
Damn Sachys you've busted me for one of my guilty pleasures! When I'm not rolling around naked with MunkiSiren and our 4 cats, I use game codes as a back-up!

Warning: Don't Google "rolling naked in paper gif" with safe search off. The results were not what I was looking for lol
*Steam-ily rolls around naked with Rochard C7HK5-Q4ARD-LD2BH*

*Steam-ily rolls around with The 7th Guest C7MWF-0Q???-GHEMC*

???= acronym for File Transfer Protocol :P
*rolls around naked with Des u ra and Samphi N43DI-??NDB-TZAYZ-FHW19-3U9F4*

Windows ?? shits all over Windows 8
*rolls around naked with Des and Jazz, Trump's Journey CXLYK-PW54G-1QMWR-DQKFT-?L4*

? = the letter before T
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
high rated
*rolls around naked with Des in CAFE 0 with a Naked Mermaid COUTN-E5SJV-4WG??-L7DFT-VIMYK*

short for hello = ??
*Steam-ily rolls around naked on an Evil Quest C5I2H-X2N??-7H6VN*

acronym for Final Fantasy = ??
*Steam-ily rolls around naked with Rochard once more since he's keen for round two 4WGHI-??VA7-8CIIE*

I should be rolling around naked with my ?irl?riend instead of this :P
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: *Steam-ily rolls around with The 7th Guest C7MWF-0Q???-GHEMC*
FINALLY got the damned reply window to open!
Could not resist snagging this - one of the first PC games I was exposed to back in the day - yet never have played it.

Right... must now arrange another giveaway for later in the week to make up for that!

Cheers!
Sachys: FINALLY got the damned reply window to open!
Could not resist snagging this - one of the first PC games I was exposed to back in the day - yet never have played it.

Right... must now arrange another giveaway for later in the week to make up for that!

Cheers!
If you'd wanted to join in the rolling around naked game(and maybe a bit of poo-flinging to spice things up) you only had to ask <3
Sachys: FINALLY got the damned reply window to open!

Cheers!
Tarnicus: If you'd wanted to join in the rolling around naked game(and maybe a bit of poo-flinging to spice things up) you only had to ask <3
*places Stooner in the room... RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!