It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: Well I do love my own private sausage but in terms of forum protocol of flinging stuff around, let's go back to the poo trebuchet!
Sachys: BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SPUDS?! o_O
niniendowarrior: Not the sausage talk again!!!
Sachys: more sausage that you can gubbins a moose with colonel (and i bet youve done a bit of that in your time!).
*ignores sausage talk*
low rated
Momo1991: Oh man, "you want fries with that?" - always! Sadly they don't agree with my waistline ;-p
Not fries - BIG MUCKY SPUDS!
Attachments:
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Oh man, "you want fries with that?" - always! Sadly they don't agree with my waistline ;-p
niniendowarrior: One of my favourite teachers once told me, "Fat is beautiful". Leonard Nimoy agrees!
I enjoy my roundness - and so does my hubby - I'm a Renaissance Lady afterall;-p

but that being said, apparently my doctor does not agree nor do other scientific facts - frankly I'd prefer a longer life lived well to those fries ;-p
Momo1991: Can we go back to poo, please?

Ooops forgot this...;-p
niniendowarrior: Momo prefers poo...

Just wow.
if cookies and or candies ain't involved i'm ok with that .....um somehow ..... but don't ask ;)

more sausage that you can gubbins a moose with colonel (and i bet youve done a bit of that in your time!).
niniendowarrior: *ignores sausage talk*
^THIS^

Now back to the World Series -GO SOX!
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: frankly I'd prefer a longer life lived well to those fries ;-p
BIG MUCKY SPUDS IT IS!

*blakstaaaaar, get tha wumman thas order o clout will thee?!
niniendowarrior: One of my favourite teachers once told me, "Fat is beautiful". Leonard Nimoy agrees!
Momo1991: I enjoy my roundness - and so does my hubby - I'm a Renaissance Lady afterall;-p

but that being said, apparently my doctor does not agree nor do other scientific facts - frankly I'd prefer a longer life lived well to those fries ;-p
Science is just noise. I prefer a delicious meal than living a longer life.
niniendowarrior: Science is just noise. I prefer a delicious meal than living a longer life.
Exactly why i find you scavenging outside my bins?!
niniendowarrior: Science is just noise. I prefer a delicious meal than living a longer life.
Sachys: Exactly why i find you scavenging outside my bins?!
Funny thing was I saw him lounging on a bench outside a burger joint in Hatch, NM this weekend...not kidding!

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/53978113.jpg
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Momo1991
Maybe he was looking for a disguise ,.... halloween isn't far :p
DyNaer: Maybe he was looking for a disguise ,.... halloween isn't far :p
Perhaps... but swamp thing isnt exactly "in" this year!
Momo1991: Funny thing was I saw him lounging on a bench outside a burger joint in Hatch, NM this weekend...not kidding!
Creepy! Best get the dog of yours surly as soon as just in case he pays a visit!

...and just to COMPLETELY DERAIL THE NON-NINJA NON-GIFTING THREAD...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tomphillips/someone-on-ebay-is-selling-amazingly-bad-erotic-drawings-of?sub=2677829_1816352
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Sachys
Momo1991: Funny thing was I saw him lounging on a bench outside a burger joint in Hatch, NM this weekend...not kidding!

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/53978113.jpg
DAMN!!!! I need to hide better!

more sausage that you can gubbins a moose with colonel (and i bet youve done a bit of that in your time!).
That's a bit of a logical dilemma -- how can you be ignoring the sausage talk if you're actually acknowledging the sausage talk by typing that you're ignoring the sausage talk?
CONSIDERATE GIFTERS, WE APOLOGISE FOR YOUR BREAK IN SCHEDULED REQUESTS, PLEASE GOTO
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post6057
AND WORK YOUR WAY BACK - or just beware the Colonel - your choice and your own personal chicken fried safety.
blakstar: That's a bit of a logical dilemma -- how can you be ignoring the sausage talk if you're actually acknowledging the sausage talk by typing that you're ignoring the sausage talk?
The asterisk means it's a physical action to ignore... to me anyway. If any of that drunken ramble makes sense.