It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

briareoushex: Wishlist

Humble Bundle Deep Silver

Thanks!
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/1_year_on_gog_forum/post1
liquidsnakehpks: Does anyone have a extra copy of Naval War: Arctic Circle from gala bundle ? would be happy to get one

Feel free to use this Warframe code from bundlestars

Warframe
Serial:
2A6E-044D-01F6-9244
Skalawala: I can help you out here~ I'll send it over
Thanks a lot mate got the key
Today I discovered that Chainsaw Warrior has been released on Steam.

I would dearly love a nostalgia trip with this one....

Thanks for reading...
Ticket to Ride from the current Humble Bundle with Android 7 bundle, please?
And I would also like to try Blood Bowl from the Humble Weekly Sale, and perhaps take part in the GOG league later.
Thank you for considering...
low rated
I changed my mind! Can someone please get me the new Humble Bundle with Android 7? Preferably Beat the Average because I want Worms Reloaded, but you don't have to. Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm, it ends a couple days after I get paid. I can get both bundles soon.
How did I say games instead of days?
Post edited October 15, 2013 by dogmeap
If someone feels gifty,the 1$ HB with android 7,or the HB weekly 1$

Thanks in advance!!
Sid Meier’s Ace Patrol from http://www.gamefly.com/?adtrackingid=cmju510#!/download-sid-meier%27s-ace-patrol/5006611 for 0.79£ with GFDOCT20UK (can't buy it in China)

Worms from new humble Bundle
I think on steam torchlight 2, and thats about it for now.
manalord123: I think on steam torchlight 2, and thats about it for now.
Why not wait for the GOG version?
Just two from bundle stars:

1) The First Templar Steam Special Edition
2) Cannon Fodder 3

thanx in advance
from the groupees: Higurashi When They Cry & Armed Seven
If anyone has a spare key of Divinity 2 from the Humble Weekly lying around, I'll be more than willing to give it a good home.

Please consider all requests prior to mine. Thanks!
tionerc: If anyone has a spare key of Divinity 2 from the Humble Weekly lying around, I'll be more than willing to give it a good home.

Please consider all requests prior to mine. Thanks!
They are all on one key.
1 for non-BTA and 1 for BTA.
simon_vd: *snip*
Oh I see, thanks for the heads up.
manalord123: I think on steam torchlight 2, and thats about it for now.
RedRagan: Why not wait for the GOG version?
Has there been an announcment of Torchlight 2 coming to GOG? If so that'd be awesome. I've waited a year now and haven't heard anything. I've got a crowd of people wanting me to join them in TL2 at the moment and am waiting for a good sale on it to pop up (likely between now and the end of the holiday season) unless I luck out and find it in a bundle or win a free key in a giveaway or something. If I knew for certain that it is coming to GOG.com I'd probably hold out for that but I haven't seen any indication it's coming here sadly. If anyone has news or rumours though, please share!