It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: Titan Quest Gold [...]
Check your PM inbox =)
Licurg: Titan Quest Gold [...]
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
Checked :) Thanks a lot.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by retro_gamer
If anyone could gift me Wolfenstein 3D on Steam so I have a legit copy to use Wolf4SDL with, that'd be awesome.
Stooner: Think i never posted here...
But, the new HIB6 is there, and has a lot of good games... and i wont be able to buy it...
So, if anyone could do this for me, while it's still hot, it will be very kind... ;p

I would love dustforce(BTA), as it looks like a neat platform, and i love platformers!...
(but if can't be done, i think i can live without, for a while... ;p)
Could someone consider fondly about that? ^^
Pretty please with sugar on top?

They even added Jamestown, a shmup that i'm dying to play by some time now, and another breakout! o/

(we could think of a way to pay back, but please, nothing sexual, because i'm unable to do physical efforts for a few days.... :P)
Would love to get Winter Wolves Manga game bundle with Always Remember Me (5$+). Ah, dreams ^^
Post edited September 25, 2012 by Trid
Stooner: Think i never posted here...
But, the new HIB6 is there, and has a lot of good games... and i wont be able to buy it...
So, if anyone could do this for me, while it's still hot, it will be very kind... ;p

I would love dustforce(BTA), as it looks like a neat platform, and i love platformers!...
(but if can't be done, i think i can live without, for a while... ;p)
Stooner: Could someone consider fondly about that? ^^
Pretty please with sugar on top?

They even added Jamestown, a shmup that i'm dying to play by some time now, and another breakout! o/

(we could think of a way to pay back, but please, nothing sexual, because i'm unable to do physical efforts for a few days.... :P)
If you're interested I can give you the Steam key for the four bonus games since I already own all of them on Steam. So you could play Jamestown at least.
My current wish : The Sims Medieval™ Deluxe Pack from the CAG Origin deal .
If anyone has spare copy of Wizorb from last HIB and want to give it away I would love to get it.
I had actually won a copy of Wizorb about a week ago from steamgifts. Promptly redeemed it.

Now it's in the HiB6 bonus pack...oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by retro_gamer
Because GamesForWindowsLive don't like Bulgaria the midweek madness on Steam is locked for me :(
So if a kind soul can afford this I will be extremely happy : Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Complete Pack

If not life goes on :)
If anyone has an extra Bunny Must Die key for Desura from the latest Indie Royale, I wanted to try it out, but had to miss out on the bundle.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by johnki
Hoping for the Syberia Bundle. Dead Syberia 1 discs and all. :)
Anyone happen to have a worms blast key, that's the only thing i want from the indiegala thing but paypal doesn't like my credit card

EDIT: Also here's a code for hib 3 ( And Yet It Moves, Atom Zombie Smasher, Braid, Cogs, Cortex Command, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Hammerfight, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, VVVVVV)

JN77K-0KKCA-Q8MJ2

for a lucky ninja.

If you have most of the games there please leave it for someone that doesn't :)

thanks and good luck
Post edited September 27, 2012 by morciu