It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Is anyone looking for "Shadowgrounds" and "Shadowgrounds Survivor" on Steam?
(Please reply to this post if interested.)

Thanks, Ian, for Indie Jam 2!

And as a result of Ian's generosity, I have extra keys for X-Blades and Two Worlds II (Steam). Reply and let me know what you are wanting.
x-blades?
adambiser: Is anyone looking for "Shadowgrounds" and "Shadowgrounds Survivor" on Steam?
(Please reply to this post if interested.)

Thanks, Ian, for Indie Jam 2!

And as a result of Ian's generosity, I have extra keys for X-Blades and Two Worlds II (Steam). Reply and let me know what you are wanting.
Stooner: x-blades?
Yes, X-Blades... does that mean you want it?
adambiser: Yes, X-Blades... does that mean you want it?
sure thing! ;p
Crsldmc: Hi, can I have Two Worlds II? I want to complete my collection already got the first one here :)
adambiser: Sure! though this doesn't include "Two Worlds II Castle Defense". Still want it?
Indeed, It will be no bigge :) thank you adam! how's your game going?
high rated
Stooner:
Crsldmc:
PMs sent!
Crsldmc: how's your game going?
It's going well. Things are moving along nicely and almost to the end.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by adambiser
Crsldmc:
adambiser: PMs sent!
Crsldmc: how's your game going?
adambiser: It's going well. Things are moving along nicely and almost to the end.
Thank you once again, everyone reading this post should up rep adam, he's been making a lot of people happy today, including me, +1

Glad to know things are going well, I definitely will be looking forward to it!
Please be sure to thank or +1 Ian since those keys came from a bundle that he gifted to me. I had very little to do with things.
Crsldmc: Thank you once again, everyone reading this post should up rep adam, he's been making a lot of people happy today, including me, +1

Not me, but Ian please. I merely passed on keys I already had from the bundle that he gifted to me.

Also, still have "Shadowgrounds" and "Shadowgrounds Survivor" Steam keys for anyone who replies.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Please be sure to thank or +1 Ian since those keys came from a bundle that he gifted to me. I had very little to do with things.
Crsldmc: Thank you once again, everyone reading this post should up rep adam, he's been making a lot of people happy today, including me, +1

adambiser: Not me, but Ian please. I merely passed on keys I already had from the bundle that he gifted to me.

Also, still have "Shadowgrounds" and "Shadowgrounds Survivor" Steam keys for anyone who replies.
Excellent, will thank Ian when I catch him around :)
I'm here on behalf of lugum, as he has some issues posting in the forum.

He would really appreciate Indie Royale: The Lunar Bundle. :)

If any kind soul feels so, please PM him (here's one of his posts).

Thanks in advance!
Post edited May 02, 2013 by Thespian*
high rated
Thespian*: I'm here on behalf of lugum, as he has some issues posting in the forum.

Thanks in advance!
Done!
Thespian*: I'm here on behalf of lugum, as he has some issues posting in the forum.

Thanks in advance!
Bigs: Done!
Thank you very much, my good sir! :)

*deeply bows*
Post edited May 02, 2013 by Thespian*
With the yesterday purchase of Meridian4 and Lara Croft I run out of cash, and I need to recharge my cc.

Interested in a game in particular from Indie Royale: The Lunar Bundle:

- Back to the Future: The Game

If someone has a spare steam key for this or the whole bundle would be appreciated. :)
I am afraid this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post2162 got buried in some very nice guys very nice giveaways so just a pointer to those that might have missed it;)
high rated
Recsam511: With the yesterday purchase of Meridian4 and Lara Croft I run out of cash, and I need to recharge my cc.

If someone has a spare steam key for this or the whole bundle would be appreciated. :)
Check PM
Recsam511: With the yesterday purchase of Meridian4 and Lara Croft I run out of cash, and I need to recharge my cc.

Bigs: Check PM
A big thanks to Bigs ;D .
Thanks for you kindness and +rep for your constant generosity in this thread