It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

buckstone: star wolves
If you are interested in Star Wolves you can enter my Giveaway ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/second_star_humble_giveaway
low rated
Hi! I am curently looking for Poker Night 2 (5 euros on steam store) or Blacklight Tango Down (5 euros on Amazon).
Thanks.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by robb5
If anyone has some spare blue coins, I wouldn't mind having any of the Elven Legacy expansions - Ranger, Siege or Magic, which are currently on sale on GG.

EDIT: Thanks to rpgamer381 for these :D
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Licurg
If anyone wants to dispose of their Knytt Underground and/or The Real Texas Desura keys I would be more than happy to grab them. Silly request since they seem like quite interesting games.

Lovely morning here in Sydney by the way. A perfect Friday.
Still looking for a copy of organ trail. If anybody has a spare code, I will gladly take it.
I would not mind a copy of Knytt UnderGround or the real Texas but only if dipsal gets one of them before I do
If anyone feels generous to allow me to play Multiwinia, i would be really grateful.

Who knows, i might bring you good karma :)
Just putting in a request for a Knytt Underground key (I've got everything else in that bundle).
Instead of staying as a gifting - thread this seems to have degenerated to a free games request - thread. :S
cj13810: I would not mind a copy of Knytt UnderGround or the real Texas but only if dipsal gets one of them before I do
That's nice of you :-)

Let's hope then eh?
WereCatf: Instead of staying as a gifting - thread this seems to have degenerated to a free games request - thread. :S
That is what the point is, for ppl to post what they are looking for and so people who feel like giving can do so. It hasn't degenetated it's still the same like it always has been, it's just more people are on the GoG forums now so of course there are more posts.
I'd be eternally grateful if someone could gift me the latest Indie Royale. Been looking to get a few of those for a while, especially Knytt Underground, which I'm pretty sure won't be this cheap again for a while.

EDIT: Thanks Bigs!
Post edited April 13, 2013 by johnki
WereCatf: Instead of staying as a gifting - thread this seems to have degenerated to a free games request - thread. :S
same as it always was considering the OP http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post1
johnki:
As I can't help, I'd like to know someone can fulfill this wish!
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Sachys
edit: timing couldn't have been better, I was just alerted of a sale on XCOM: Enemy Unknown and picked it up cheap. Thanks chezybezy for the heads up!
(for any others looking to get the game cheap, since i mentioned it, may as well throw in a link)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post37676
Post edited April 13, 2013 by akhliber
johnki: I'd be eternally grateful if someone could gift me the latest Indie Royale. Been looking to get a few of those for a while, especially Knytt Underground, which I'm pretty sure won't be this cheap again for a while.
Check PM