It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

retsuseiba: It was the NA+ROW edition. Except their definition of ROW excludes a couple of European countries. You can see which in the link I posted.

But I just checked the raptr forum and apparently they are fixing the issue. People from certain affected countries are reporting that the keys now work for them.
We all love steam region restriction > >

But if some1 have spare key from that giveaway I don't mind to try reedeem it :P
Hero Academy or Fallen Enchantresswould be cool.
So apparently I can't buy Republic the Revolution from the US. At least I can't find anywhere that I can buy it from the US. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could gift it!
My standard wishlist contains:
- Civ 5 (Steam)
- Borderlands 2 (Steam)
- War of the Roses (Which is only $5 steam sale right now)
- Serious Sam BFE (Another steam sale)
- And if anyone has a spare Saints Row The Third from the bundle, that would be nice
Any of these would be awesome.

Thanks for looking :D
Post edited March 04, 2013 by nimbot96
removed
Post edited March 13, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Well, Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition is on steam promo (-75%), if some fell like gifting :)
Anyone with a spare copy of Civ III? Thank you.
Steam gave me several Dota 2 gifts ( not redeemable in China), so if anyone still likes a copy for themself, a friend, etc., send me a PM with your email to send it to. Also, feel free to ask for several copies if you like, I really got no use for them.
I know it isn't exactly a game that has been on sale but I saw them on Steam and it reminded me of playing them with my mom and would love to play them again, so if anyone happens to have an extra copy of ToeJam and Earl and ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron let me know I would love to give them a good home

I am also looking for Dungeon Defenders + DLC if anyone has an extra key from the new Humble Bundle
Post edited March 05, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
retsuseiba: It was the NA+ROW edition. Except their definition of ROW excludes a couple of European countries. You can see which in the link I posted.

But I just checked the raptr forum and apparently they are fixing the issue. People from certain affected countries are reporting that the keys now work for them.
Trid: We all love steam region restriction > >

But if some1 have spare key from that giveaway I don't mind to try reedeem it :P
Same here :) Thanks for the update.
My wishlist (Steam Games) :
- Civil 5
- Shaggy Of Advantures
- Serious Sam BFE
- Demigod
- The Ship

Hope someone help ..
thanks in advance :)
Hi. I am currently interested in Dungeon Defenders+DLC ( from the new Humble Bundle).
https://www.humblebundle.com/
I would be more than happy to get it. Thanks :)
Post edited March 05, 2013 by robb5
DrXen's WishList

An update for my wishlist :)
L.A. Noire is on sale. I have been wanting this game since it was released.
It's only has 9 hrs left and I can't access steam at my place. :(

Dead Island Spare Key if someone has one
http://raptr.com/rewards/dead-island-pc

HIB android 5, Now on sale!
If anyone is feeling generous or has a spare key for:

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

or

Guns of Icarus Online

I would be very thankful

they are currently in this bundle

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Thanks a lot
Thanks to Azgrel for Dungeon Defenders ! :-)
Post edited March 05, 2013 by benderz