It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
MarkoH01: Actual games left

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack (Early Access)

After 6 hours I will also give away Nihilumbra (Desura) to PookaMustard - even though I don't know why he wants to wait so long. It's a pretty nice game and I can give it to you know. Just say the word :)
I just want people to have a chance at it if they wanted it, and if none jumps in, I could take it without issues :)
low rated

After 6 hours I will also give away Nihilumbra (Desura) to PookaMustard - even though I don't know why he wants to wait so long. It's a pretty nice game and I can give it to you know. Just say the word :)
I want the Founder pack if possible. Thanks a lot !

Dont bother to look on the scammers thread. I was scammed by nes400 in june yet no one believes me.
i am marked as nes ?! How can a victim be marked as scammer i dont understand.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Paladin61

PookaMustard: I just want people to have a chance at it if they wanted it, and if none jumps in, I could take it without issues :)
You are far too nice. I've been sitting on this quite a while and nobody wnted it until now (which is a shame because it is a nice little game). So prepare for a PM.
low rated
PookaMustard: I just want people to have a chance at it if they wanted it, and if none jumps in, I could take it without issues :)
MarkoH01: You are far too nice. I've been sitting on this quite a while and nobody wnted it until now (which is a shame because it is a nice little game). So prepare for a PM.
Heh. So I've no choice here, this game is mine then.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6415CEF5FC0EACBE!2128&authkey=!AOnI7sY5QvL8olo&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

Thanks for the game! I appreciate it :)
Looking for Industry Giant 2 from the groupees bundle
Post edited November 15, 2015 by te_lanus
Hello. If anyone has extra key for Grim Dawn, i would really love to have it. Ty in advance :)
Since nobody not on the scammers list seems to want it I leave this link just to grab it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=PnH2D4zXVv74ypKG

I just want the game gone from my account since it is not my cup of tea. Whoever gets it I hope that you'll enjoy it though.
Post edited November 15, 2015 by MarkoH01
me wish for Turbo Pug from the DIG SUPER BUNDLE 48
Probably a long shot here, but does anyone have any 3DS eshop codes they don't want. Like from the old nintendo humble bundles or from general use?
Fallout 3 GOTY is on sale in Steam right now and since it is not available for purchase in India, I can't get it myself. If someone could get me that, I will be very grateful.

After the introduction of regional pricing on Steam, gifts are not being allowed between India and rest of the world. Normally I keep a stock of wallet codes usable in other countries as well for trading but I've run out of those and in any case I'd pay back in a week using those so if you happen to be from one of these countries : Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey​, I could repay you in the form of a 10$ wallet code and you could probably get me something from GOG or Humble for the change.

I don't have a card which works internationally or a paypal so I was dependent only on trading for getting all games on GOG or humble but now that's no longer an option. (My bank is shit, so the card won't work) Sorry about the wall of text!

Edit: Got myself a wallet code now, so neglect this post. Here's my post in trading thread in case you are interested in a trade.
Post edited November 28, 2015 by Hunter65536
Someone have a spare key to Colin Mcrae Rally? I would be grateful :)
low rated
I was wondering if anyone felt so generous as to gift me Hand of Fate from the Steam Sale, it would be greatly appreciated.
wanderer_27:
Paladin61: Hack, Slash, Loot - this seems interesting!
I want to try it. Thanks!
Sent
low rated
Someone who have spare grid autosport ?
vladicaris: Someone who have spare grid autosport ?
My friend might have an extra copy, let me check... but not sure.
Post edited December 04, 2015 by Zsolan