It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Supreme Commander 2

ZABXV-QT88T-YHA2V

Thief

VYKN2-39CAG-W0L5V

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

K5M0D-TD3DJ-LPK70

Have a nice day.
fix-cz: Supreme Commander 2

ZABXV-QT88T-YHA2V

Thief

VYKN2-39CAG-W0L5V

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

K5M0D-TD3DJ-LPK70

Have a nice day.
Damn, why not the Mahayo method ? These games don't deserve to be taken by lurkers like a girl in a gloomy street !
MaxFulvus: Damn, why not the Mahayo method ? These games don't deserve to be taken by lurkers like a girl in a gloomy street !
Sometimes you have to be smart, sometimes being fast is enough.
Smart people usually have money, so.... ;)
Post edited February 22, 2015 by fix-cz
MaxFulvus: Damn, why not the Mahayo method ? These games don't deserve to be taken by lurkers like a girl in a gloomy street !
fix-cz: Sometimes you have to be smart, sometimes being fast is enough.
Ok, I understand and respect your point of view, but the Mayaho method obliges people to thank the donor, contrary to the open code method... Just a mean to be polite in a impolite world ;)
lemuria: Hippo stikes back =)
Nice to see you back :)

wanderer_27: I'm getting Key Code overload, so I need to start cleaning some of them out.

Must be GOG Registered in at least 2014 or earlier.

First response here gets SanctuaryRPG Desura Key.
There are two versions of the game:

1/ SantuaryRPG Classic for free on Desura and
2/ SanctuaryRPG Black Edition which requires Steam to run.

Steam version of the game.

There has been some controversy with the different versions of the game(as seen in the comments section on Desura) that have been addressed by the developer here.

Edit #2: So I take a break for 3-4 weeks from GOG to be informed by the developer that the game is on GOG! Obviously that is the best version to get :)

I was fortunate enough to win a copy of SanctuaryRPG Black Edition through a competition held here on GOG by the developer. If life hadn't taken a few recent challenging turns, I would have played it more and offered the feedback I intended to as per discussions with the developer, who is a great guy to chat to. He is very passionate about his work and you can truly feel the love, time and effort spent on this game from the moment it loads up.

The brief review I can give of this game, from the little I played, is that it is probably the MOST original rogue-like ASCII game that I have played. I used to play quite a few 'back in the day' as I started playing computer games in the early 80s. I was blown away by how different it actually is and what can be done with ASCII graphics, especially the animations, and the combat is unlike anything that I have played in the genre. The combat is complex and requires thought and tactics.

I have not played it nearly enough to review it fairly and will end on: OMFG the chip-tune music is brilliant and I would highly recommend the game from what I have seen thus far :)

Edit: I just wanted to add (as this is an issue with many on GOG) that SanctuaryRPG Black Edition does not use Steam's anti-piracy feature CEG, and therefore does not require Steam to run once downloaded :)
Post edited February 22, 2015 by Tarnicus
Somebody with a Kane & Lynch Collection spare ?
The problem is bots
I have a key for Redshift Blueshift on itch.io. Anyone who wants it is welcome to it, just let me know :)
thiagovscoelho: The problem is bots
No it isn't.
Being smart or fast has nothing to do : there are lurkers around , and you just have feed them

I thank you for giving away games, but ..... if nobody thank you for your generosity, it's no good for the forum.
Post edited February 23, 2015 by DyNaer
MaxFulvus:
fix-cz: Smart people usually have money, so.... ;)
XD Maybe where you are from but over here teachers make slave wages and this guy is a billionaire.
tinyE: XD Maybe where you are from but over here teachers make slave wages and this guy is a billionaire.
and President, don't forget that, but let's not make this thread about making potshots to a bad apple
So, I'm cleaning up a bit, and since those two are just gathering dust:

Long live the queen and
Sang-Froid: Tales of werewolves

are up for grabs. Both to be redeemed on steam, mind you.
So if you want to give either of them a go, just let me know :)

Edit: Both gone.
Post edited February 25, 2015 by WildHobgoblin
WildHobgoblin: So, I'm cleaning up a bit, and since those two are just gathering dust:

Long live the queen and
Sang-Froid: Tales of werewolves

are up for grabs. Both to be redeemed on steam, mind you.
So if you want to give either of them a go, just let me know :)
May I ask for Long live the queen?
GioVio123: May I ask for Long live the queen?
Of course you may :)

PM incoming.