It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy New year!

If anyone has an extra copy of Counter Strike: GO, I'd be happy to give it a nice home.
Post edited January 01, 2015 by the_atm
Did anyone pick up Don't Starve Together and still have an extra copy?
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Ki11s0n3
high rated
If anyone want I have:
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten {1 Desura and 1 GOG key}
Chaos Domain

{REP 1+}
low rated
expired
Post edited January 05, 2015 by ne_zavarj
If any of you are feeling generous, my birthday is on the 20th and I would really appreciate the new HumbleBundle.
Someone have a spare key to Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from current HB? I would give it a good home.
legomaster: Someone have a spare key to Shadow Warrior Classic Redux from current HB? I would give it a good home.
I do have spare Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, let me know if you didn't have it yet. :)
~sigh~ I see a lot of red in this thread so I guess it is time to say my usual spiel again.

This thread is for members to ask for games and for other members to gift as they see fit. That's all it is. If people asking for specific games bothers you, then please ignore this thread - just walk away because what does it serve to de-rep people who ask? Does it make anyone feel better - even you?

Hey, this forum has bounced back from some not-so-nice events and has, once again, become a really nice place to hang out. This thread actually follows the concepts of MAHAYO wherein someone asks and is responded to - or not. Yes, gifters could donate their spare codes in a GA or TBBBBOB but frankly that is up to them.

So in the spirit of MAHAYO, please don't even open this thread if it bothers you that much...

Momo over and out! ;-p

~edit for grammar
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Momo1991
Momo1991:
YARPAGE!

...well at least the open-code-dumping has passed for now and we can actually SEE the requests for once - but yeah, thats some ugly orangey tinged hate derp going on.
low rated
Momo1991: ~sigh~ I see a lot of red in this thread so I guess it is time to say it my spiel again.

This thread is for members to ask for games and for other members to gift as they see fit. That's all it is. If people asking for specific games bothers you, then please ignore this thread - just walk away because what does it serve to de-rep people who ask? Does it make anyone feel better - even you?

Hey, this forum has bounced back from some not-so-nice events and become a really nice place to hang out. This thread actually follows the concepts of MAHAYO wherein someone asks and is responded to - or not. Yes, gifters could donate their spare codes in GA or TBBBBOB but frankly that is up to them.

So in the spirit of MAHAYO, please don't even open this thread if it bothers you that much...

Momo over and out! ;-p
Beat me to it! :D
I mentioned this a few weeks ago and couldn't get a single heads up on it; I just assumed it was being accepted now.

Thank god I was wrong.
tinyE: I mentioned this a few weeks ago and couldn't get a single heads up on it; I just assumed it was being accepted now.

Thank god I was wrong.
Actually, I did reply in thread but it vanished. Not the first time recently thats happened.
Does anybody by chance have a extra copy of "Volgarr the Viking" from the humble bundle? Would be very thankful :)
Sachys: YARPAGE!

...well at least the open-code-dumping has passed for now and we can actually SEE the requests for once - but yeah, thats some ugly orangey tinged hate derp going on.
Unfortunately rationale does not seem to work in this case otherwise this wouldn't be happening in the first place.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by stg83
Momo1991:
Sachys:
Good points. This thread serves its purpose as the name indicates. And there is no point in becoming jelous as not many requests are being fulfilled. So down repping serves no good and is pretty much unreasonable.