It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have a spare key of Imperium Romanum Gold Edition humble weekly, would love to make use of it, i myself love everything rome and would love to give this city builder a good home, Thanks!
high rated
SuperKiller2: I'm also looking for a spare key for Hammerwatch from the current Humble Bundle :)

Also I have the following games if anyone's interested:

Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Nosgoth (Closed Beta Invite)
Check your PMs. =D
SuperKiller2: I'm also looking for a spare key for Hammerwatch from the current Humble Bundle :)

Also I have the following games if anyone's interested:

Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Nosgoth (Closed Beta Invite)
expopower: Check your PMs. =D
Thank you!! :D
Demut: I didn’t get one and certainly wouldn’t mind receiving it :)
Check your PMs for Warlock: Master of the Arcane :)
Post edited September 12, 2014 by SuperKiller2
I still have 4 more Warlock: Master of the Arcane copies. I got six, all I wanted was my copy and a gift, but I didn't receive an email the first 4 times, so I keep trying and finally got them, fast forward 4h later, 4 more gifts copies. So, if anyone missed the promotion, just reply to me and I'll send you a key.
capile2: Sent you a PM.
Much appreciated ^-^

SuperKiller2: Check your PMs for Warlock: Master of the Arcane :)
Redeemed. Thanks a lot!
Alright, I got a an extra code of Torchlight from 01kipper, if you are interested, send me a PM.
Anybody got extra copies from current HB calypso 2 and doesn't need those?
Grand Ages: Rome
Imperium Romanum
high rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys!! im still looking for some "Whispering Willows" or "Papers, Please!" if someone have a spare copy i rlly apreciate it! i can back some bundle games on return! Thanks lot for reading guys!!
Check your PM for Papers, Please. :)
If anyone have a spare key to SteamWorld Dig I will be very grateful
high rated
legomaster: If anyone have a spare key to SteamWorld Dig I will be very grateful
Check your PMs. :-)
legomaster: If anyone have a spare key to SteamWorld Dig I will be very grateful
jcosmocohen: Check your PMs. :-)
ty
low rated
A.Ryan: Hi guys!! im still looking for some "Whispering Willows" or "Papers, Please!" if someone have a spare copy i rlly apreciate it! i can back some bundle games on return! Thanks lot for reading guys!!
akhliber: Check your PM for Papers, Please. :)
Thanks one more time dude, i cant believe finally i can try this game!! I rlly apreciate it, so THANKS! i hope u accept some games on return! check ur PM!

ofc +100000
Post edited September 13, 2014 by A.Ryan
I would love a copy of Papers, Please or Luftrausers if anyone has a spare laying around. Big thanks
I have a key for Pathologic (Desura), let me know if you want it :)
Post edited September 15, 2014 by DarkEntity
I have a steam key for Warlock : Master of the Arcane. PM me if you want it !