It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pokemaztre: I'd like to find home for my two games. 99 spirits (JRPG, anime style, puzzle) and War of the human tanks (anime style, strategy). Please read the review first and make sure you really want and willing to play the game before request it :)

Btw, if someone has spare key for bastion I'd really like to trade for it, please PM me for further talk. Thanks!
I would love to have 99 spirits. I really want to play the game.
AkiMatti: Oh man...kids would love that stickman epic, too...
For kids!!!1 :-)
PM!

---

Looking for: MUD TV or Rock of Ages from Indie Gala. Thanks!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by kjx
high rated
Suzaku-sama: I would love to have 99 spirits. I really want to play the game.
check your PM
Suzaku-sama: I would love to have 99 spirits. I really want to play the game.
pokemaztre: check your PM
Thank you for 99 spirits! :)
AkiMatti: Oh man...kids would love that stickman epic, too...
kjx: For kids!!!1 :-)
PM!

---

Looking for: MUD TV or Rock of Ages from Indie Gala or Dishonored from GameFly (£2 after code but it's UK only and I can't buy). Thanks!
I heartily thank you on behalf of both of my sons! :D
high rated
pokemaztre: check your PM
Suzaku-sama: Thank you for 99 spirits! :)
you're welcome :)
MarioFanaticXV: Well, samlii (thanks again for the bundle!) didn't want Civilization III, so I'll just have to pass on the generosity to someone else. Anyone want a Steam key for Civ III?
Hmmm... it's been 2 days since the post so just wondering if any1 has claimed it yet. Well, if no 1 wants it i would humbly make a claim 4 it. :)
someone have a spare key to Symphony from Humbe Bundle?
MarioFanaticXV: Well, samlii (thanks again for the bundle!) didn't want Civilization III, so I'll just have to pass on the generosity to someone else. Anyone want a Steam key for Civ III?
tomyam80: Hmmm... it's been 2 days since the post so just wondering if any1 has claimed it yet. Well, if no 1 wants it i would humbly make a claim 4 it. :)
Sorry, already gave it away.
low rated
Edit: Seeing as I am the lone target for this negative rating nuke, I am now 100% sure as to who is still behind these attacks. You live a very sad life, and I know your alias.
Post edited June 07, 2014 by Chippas
tomyam80: Hmmm... it's been 2 days since the post so just wondering if any1 has claimed it yet. Well, if no 1 wants it i would humbly make a claim 4 it. :)
MarioFanaticXV: Sorry, already gave it away.
It's ok, hope it found a gd owner. :)
stuck in the cognition episodes loop , have ep1 but missed getting ep2 and now ep3 and ep4 are on royale bundle.
Does anyone have a spare cognition ep2 key from previous bundles , would be very happy to play it huge fan of the game
Thanks to samlii for a surprise PM-ed gift!
high rated
liquidsnakehpks: stuck in the cognition episodes loop , have ep1 but missed getting ep2 and now ep3 and ep4 are on royale bundle.
Does anyone have a spare cognition ep2 key from previous bundles , would be very happy to play it huge fan of the game
I can do this, check your PM
liquidsnakehpks: stuck in the cognition episodes loop , have ep1 but missed getting ep2 and now ep3 and ep4 are on royale bundle.
samlii: I can do this, check your PM
thanks a lot mate