It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just throwing this out there... don't expect squat...
Full Mojo Rampage (tier 2)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Hate Plus
Gone Home
Dungeonbowl Ultimate Edition
Post edited August 20, 2013 by Bigs
Far Cry 2 Fortune Edition is 75% off at GG ($2.49) and I am currently short of funds.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FC2FE/far-cry-2-fortune-edition

Thanks for your consideration.
Last chance for

Galaxy on Fire 2 HD

since the bundlestars with it will end soon. If someone has a spare I would gladly accept it. Or if you want to trade it see my post in Classifieds. Have a great day.
benderz: I don't believe I wasn't able to get the Groupee Doujin Bundle with Yatagarasu... I guess it's a very long shot, but if someone have a spare link with this game (and hopefully no more games), be sure it will have a wonderful home with me ! Thanks :-)
Man, I'm kicking myself I didn't pick that up with the bundle. It's the only game I left out, and I realised too late that other folks such as yourself would have wanted it. Sorry mate.

Are you still looking for the the 4 groupees bamm titles in this post of yours?
Edit: everyone is happy, thank you admirable gifter :)
Post edited August 19, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Zack Zero from the current Indieroyale bundle would be appreciated :) It would make my girlfriend happy, which in turn makes me happy, which should make you happy. Happiness all round :P
most of us are permentently single geeks. dont flaunt your "happy endings" ya twat! :) BUMP
Tarnicus: Zack Zero from the current Indieroyale bundle would be appreciated :) It would make my girlfriend happy, which in turn makes me happy, which should make you happy. Happiness all round :P
Any chance we can cut out the middleman and go straight to your girlfriend making me happy? ^_O
IAmSinistar: Any chance we can cut out the middleman and go straight to your girlfriend making me happy? ^_O
Only if stooner can... i dont know! what the hell does stooner do?! O_o
Hey! Leave me alone!...
Sachys: most of us are permentently single geeks. dont flaunt your "happy endings" ya twat! :) BUMP
Haha yes I am truly blessed to enjoy our "happy endings" :) It's a tough life being a 30-something man with a gorgeous 20-something girlfriend who not only loves me, but shares my passions for gaming, mixed martial arts and nature :)

I don't think I'm selling my worthiness to get Zack Zero here :P
IAmSinistar: Any chance we can cut out the middleman and go straight to your girlfriend making me happy? ^_O
I was expecting a response like that :P
Sachys: Only if stooner can... i dont know! what the hell does stooner do?! O_o
Only if he' drunk :D
Post edited August 19, 2013 by Tarnicus
nvm...nothing to see here...go about your business now ;-p
Post edited August 19, 2013 by Momo1991
Stooner: Hey! Leave me alone!...
I +1'd you, does that make it better? :)
Stooner: Hey! Leave me alone!...
Tarnicus: I +1'd you, does that make it better? :)
Well... that sure makes something grow...
weird night! - again!
Tarnicus: I was expecting a response like that :P
I'm contractually obligated. You can leave vaudeville, but vaudeville never leaves you...

Tarnicus: I +1'd you, does that make it better? :)
Stooner: Well... that sure makes something grow...
Eww, no rep jobs, there are children present.
Post edited August 19, 2013 by IAmSinistar