It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Darthprymus: Check your pm :)
ne_zavarj: Thank you for the DLCs .
Your very welcome :)
updated
if you havea Tropico Trilogy code that needs a home I'll give it a home
ne_zavarj: updated
glad to see you got the rest of the DLCs for Fallout NV
Bigs: PM me your email address or Steam profile details and it's yours! :)
I wanna kiss you good... ;p
cj13810: I really liked the flash game intrusion. could someone throw me a copy of intrusion 2 from the humble bundle? : )
Catch! (on PMs)
Batman: Arkham City GotYE and Dungeon Siege complete pack is -75% on steam now.

Apart from that, my standard wishlist. ^^
Post edited June 05, 2013 by Trid
If anyone has a spares of any Sherlock Holmes game, I would appreciate it. My husband was gazing at SH games at the game store last night and I feel bad to have missed the bundle deal. He's a big SH fan. Thanks!
cj13810: I really liked the flash game intrusion. could someone throw me a copy of intrusion 2 from the humble bundle? : )
Zorder: Catch! (on PMs)
thanks +1
high rated
dudetterinazor: My husband was gazing at SH games at the game store last night and I feel bad to have missed the bundle deal.
We don't want people here to feel bad, check your pm.
dudetterinazor: My husband was gazing at SH games at the game store last night and I feel bad to have missed the bundle deal.
samlii: We don't want people here to feel bad, check your pm.
Thank you sooo much! Now I get to have my ears talked off regarding all things SH. Cheers!
Dark Scavenger is 75% off on GG :

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DARKSC/dark-scavenger
Nevermind
Post edited June 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
I would love to receive Batman Arkham City as it is on promotion on Steam. Unfortunetly it is not available in my region for buying.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/200260/
I would also love to receive either Humble Bundle 8 (below average) or Awesomenauts (from the bundle).
Post edited June 05, 2013 by robb5
Nevermind.
Post edited June 05, 2013 by HijacK