It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So uh.. since no one is asking to be gifted games anymore, I figure now would be a great time to make a request ;)

I'd really love to have Tomb Raider (2013). Doubt anyone will do it, but worth a try! Thanks!
PeterPanPirate: If anyone has a spare Zombie Driver HD (Steam) + dlc code they are not using, I'll give it a home
Bump
I missed one of the biggest FPS ever : Half-Life 2.
I planned to play it, but right now I only have Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
So, if anyone have a spare copy of Half-Life 2 or Half-Life 2: Episode One, it can help me for get this classic !
Thanks for reading ! :-)
Looking for the history bundle and HOI3... thanks
Post edited April 22, 2013 by buckstone
I would be more than happy ro receive Starvoid on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/200350/) :D
Post edited April 21, 2013 by robb5
PeterPanPirate: If anyone has a spare Zombie Driver HD (Steam) + dlc code they are not using, I'll give it a home
PeterPanPirate: Bump
Check your PM. :)
Post edited April 21, 2013 by akhliber
akhliber: Check your PM. :)
Thank You Very Much :D
If possible, I'd really like to get ahold of a couple of the indie bundles circulating around the interweb, like Indie Royale's Debut 2 bundle, the Mass Effect Bundle from Indie Gala, or the Hellish Dungeons bundle over on IndieBundle.org. I would give all of these games terrific new homes!

Failing that, i would absolutely love to get a copy of The Witcher 2, Poker Night 2, or Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath from Steam. I had Stranger's story ruined for me (thanks a lot, Prima!), but I'd still like to get a chance to play this incredible game!

Thank you in advance!
low rated
Thank you Ian for gifting me Mass Effect 2 ! :-D
benderz: Thank you Ian for gifting me Mass Effect 2 ! :-D
your welcome my friend :)
would love to have Escape Goat from the Indie Gala Weekly. Thank you.
Gameslinger: If possible, I'd really like to get ahold of a couple of the indie bundles circulating around the interweb, like Indie Royale's Debut 2 bundle, the Mass Effect Bundle from Indie Gala, or the Hellish Dungeons bundle over on IndieBundle.org. I would give all of these games terrific new homes!

Failing that, i would absolutely love to get a copy of The Witcher 2, Poker Night 2, or Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath from Steam. I had Stranger's story ruined for me (thanks a lot, Prima!), but I'd still like to get a chance to play this incredible game!

Thank you in advance!
Check PM
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Premium Edition is 70% off, if anyone is feeling generous :

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GT/grotesque-tactics-evil-heroes-premium-edition
high rated
Licurg: Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes Premium Edition is 70% off, if anyone is feeling generous :

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GT/grotesque-tactics-evil-heroes-premium-edition
Check PM
My thanks to Bigs for GT, +1 :)