It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited May 16, 2013 by Momo1991
Alright, my degree is nearly finished and I am ready for some great gaming. I see I missed out on the Humble Bundle 7 (the one with Shank 2 and Legend of Grimrock!) and would love to obtain that. Would be willing to pay a few $ through Paypal or even a 1 GOG game on special if you could provide me with a working link for that. Cheerio.
-snip-
Post edited April 04, 2013 by anthem03
If anyone buys the Hitman Collection from GG while it's on sale and doesn't need Blood Money, I'll gladly take it off your hands ;)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-HITMAN/hitman-collection-bundle
If anyone is feeling generous enough I would love the current Humbe Bundle Weekly Below or Above the Average
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Post edited April 02, 2013 by robb5
Would love red orchestra 2 goty if anyone has a key to spare from the humble weekly sale, thank you!
If anyone has a spare copy of Tripwire Humbe Bundle Weekly Below or Above the Average, I would love to have it :)
Update
( not talking about megacynics).

Fist Puncher Alpha ( Desura)

Organ Trail (steam)

Any broken sword game ( steam )

My desura and steam name are the same as my GoG username

I also wouldn't mind the new humblebundle for android, which includes metal slug.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by dracomage1996
thank you Azgrel for red orchestra
Post edited April 02, 2013 by cj13810
If anyone has a spare key for Red Orchestra 2 from this bundle, I would be more than happy to take it. My bank account is completely empty, and it's going to stay that way for a little longer...
cmdr_flashheart: Hey guys- any Metro 2033 keys floating in the interspheres?
Check your PM!

-
Since I'm here, I'd be happy with Killing Floor (on Humble Weekly Sale).
I played in a free weekend and liked.

The King's Bounty Bundle (on Indie Gala Store) also interests me.
Post edited April 03, 2013 by JouinUP
If anyone got the latest HB Weekly and not gonna use KF bundle, I'd love to have it.

Edit: Thanks a lot to Azgrel!
Post edited April 02, 2013 by grynn
If anyone has a spare key for Victoria 2 from one of the previous IndieGala's I would gladdly take it. I've been wanting to give it a shot. Thanks in advance!
low rated
Big thx to Bigs for gifting me whole bundle!
Post edited April 03, 2013 by Trid
I just picked up Civilization V for my wife, and I'd love to get a copy of the Gods & Kings expansion to go with it (on Steam), if anyone happens to have a copy they don't want. Thanks for looking!
Post edited April 02, 2013 by akhliber