It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mesa gonna bump dis thread.

wait, why am I talking like Jar Jar Binks?!?

Pee-yousa!
I have decided to leave this open for a little longer - maybe until Friday. Hoping to see more participants. :P
Anyone?
Last chance! I'm ending this tonight.
J'ardi Markrek. Rogue
A Confederate pilot from Coruscant that lost everything to the Republic and now he has renegated and now he aids the Confederacy in the Clone Wars.
He's an ace pilot that downed several other Republic aces and lead the CIS to several victories. His ship,the Red Sun,is fast and reliable.
And he has a VibroSteel double edge sword that he has been trained to use since his childhood.

And is the stats necessary? If so I'll edit the post to post them.
Closing in one hour!
--CLOSED--
I will decide the winner in a day or so. Thanks to everyone who participated.
I am very sorry about how long it's been guys, I've been away on a camping trip for a week so I really couldn't choose a winner yet. I'll do that today. :)
Pardinuz: Drunken Jedi Master

I can't really expect to win. :p
Well I guess you can because you have been picked as the winner! Your character gave me a good laugh :D

Congratulations! Please PM me asap with your $5.99 game of choice and it will be delivered to you.

Thanks to everyone else who participated and created characters.
BillyMaysFan59: Your character gave me a good laugh :D
That was the whole point. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :P

Many thanks for hosting this fun contest.

Now it's time for all the characters in this thread to force push your rep up. :)
Fuse the force Luke!

I've been though a lot in my life; married young, had children, watched my child have a child of their own.

While it's easy to sum it up in a sentence, don't criticize others unless you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get upset, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

When someone asks you how old you are, just tell them that "you're older than your teeth and younger than your tongue". Wise persons say stuff like that.

If you're in school and a teacher asks you "why are you late?" just respond with "because the bell rang before I got here".

improvise, make people laugh, may the force be with you!