It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
:-O

This calls for a giveaway methinks!

--CLOSED!--

However please note I'm mainly doing this because of my 4th star....... I'm still "retired" from the giveaway scene, so to speak. This is just a small celebration that I figured would be necessary. ;)

With that out of the way........ on to business!

Make Your Own Star Wars Character!

In order to participate, you, as the above title says, make up your own Star Wars character. He/she can be a Jedi, Sith Lord, Wookiee, alien.... even a Han Solo ripoff. Whatever the character might be, you must give him/her a name, a class (Jedi/Sith/Rogue/Soldier/Scout/etc), some basic stats (such as what weapon(s) he/she specializes in, as well as other special abilities), and a short or long biography. If the character is a Jedi, you must specify if he/she is a Jedi Guardian (blue lightsaber), Jedi Consular (green lightsaber), or Jedi Sentinel (yellow lightsaber). (You could make the lightsaber color purple/orange/gold/bronze/pink(?)/white/black if you want) If the character is either a Jedi or Sith, you must give him/her one or more special Force abilities. (like the ones you see in KotOR)

At the end of the giveaway, I will pick a favorite character. The creator of the winning character gets a $5.99 GOG game of his/her choice.

Here are the rules:

1-To enter, you must create a character as described above. You can still create a character if you're not entering, but whatever the case, you must also specify whether or not you're in.
2-No rep requirements, but you must have joined GOG at least a month ago and you must have forum participation beyond entering giveaways/asking for games.
3-No entering for others.
4-No trading or re-gifting.
5-Giveaway closes in a week or more, depending on participation.

Understood?

Great, kid. Don't get cocky! ;)

May the Force be with you!
Post edited May 02, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Congrats for your 4th star .
--Open!--

Read the OP for details.
Post edited April 19, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: However please note I'm mainly doing this because of my 4th star.......

Congrats for 4th Star.

My Star Wars character is Sith Lord named Darth Venom.
In the galaxy far far away evil empire did a secret experiment that could be used to spread the the dark side of the Force.
This experiment was so secret that it was never mentioned in any of the comics/books/movies/videogame and even the creator George Lucas never came to know about it.
The experiment was to develop a deadly symbiote which could bond with living and draws energy from passion and violence, an energy that is enhanced by emotion (generally by fear, anger, hatred and rage).
When the experiment got completed and Venom Symbiote was used on test subject they found it was too powerful.
They continued to develop it.
Venom Symbiote was made to learn from their hosts which made it deadly.
Venom Symbiote was so powerful that it could corrupt any one and turn them to evil side of force.
Right before they could use it at mass scale the Jedi came to know about it.
They attacked on the lab to destroy the Venom Symbiote. But it bonded with them.
It started to take control over them as they were feared.
Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate;Venom Symbiote feeds on anger and hate .
They managed to crash the lab into a wormhole.
It was a risk that they must take to save their universe and for people they loved.
This travel through wormhole lead them to another dimension where there was no Force to protect them but only the evil Venom Symbiote.
On the other side of wormhole the Symbiote fed on them till they all were dead.
Then it went cold. Cold but not dead.
It was waiting for a living that he could feed on and spread the evil to this universe once and for all....

May the Disney not sue me.
+1 I am in.
Post edited April 19, 2015 by amrit9037
Not in, +1. But...

My character is Spud Spurious. Born with a high number of midi-whatstheirnames in his blood, Spud has been plagued with visions of galactic battles and lightsabre duels from an early age. When he grew up he realised he had only one reasonable course of action: sit on the basement sofa all day and watch these exciting visions unfold before his eyes, while eating pizza and guzzling bear.

Class: Basement Dweller
Lightsabre Colour: Cardboard Brown
Special abilities: Force Nose Picking
Happy ★★★★, BillyMaysFan59!
Not in, but thanks for the giveaway! +1
I'm in and the 5.99 game I want is Outcast.

Anyway my pick would be 2. I want to be a commando like in Republic Commando.

Or

A neutral gray Lightsaber wielding force user that is neither Jedi nor Sith. Realizing that both sides are too extreme and I just live out my life as a Bounty Hunter. My Lightsaber is White and I wear armor.
Din Don Dan, a old 65 years jedi Gungan. The force is strong in this dude, he fights in the ancient crab war in which the Empire assaulted a ewook village to grab some crabs. He lost both his hands during that skirmish, but he can kill enemies simply looking at them.

Congrats and I'm in for INDIANA JONES® AND THE EMPEROR'S TOMB™ :)
ThePunishedSnake: Din Don Dan, a old 65 years jedi Gungan. The force is strong in this dude, he fights in the ancient crab war in which the Empire assaulted a ewook village to grab some crabs. He lost both his hands during that skirmish, but he can kill enemies simply looking at them.

Hey you just reached the same milestone! :D

--------------------

Anyways, here's a character from me:

Darth Machima

The Sith Lord who wears a big black coat and shades. Darth Machima is nano-augmented, as well as strong with the Force, so he is unlike any other Sith or Jedi in existence. He uses both augmentations and force abilities when in combat. His lightsaber is purple, and his main Force ability is bio-electric power regeneration. (for his augmentations)

;)
Post edited April 19, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
ThePunishedSnake: Din Don Dan, a old 65 years jedi Gungan. The force is strong in this dude, he fights in the ancient crab war in which the Empire assaulted a ewook village to grab some crabs. He lost both his hands during that skirmish, but he can kill enemies simply looking at them.

BillyMaysFan59: Hey you just reached the same milestone! :D
Yeah, but don't say it, dunno what can happen :D
ET3D: ... sit on the basement sofa all day and watch these exciting visions unfold before his eyes, while eating pizza and guzzling bear.
I don't know... That doesn't sound healthy to me.
Morning bump.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
I'm in! :D Thanks! And congratulations on becoming a four star eldritch abomination! ;)

Here's my force user of no alliance.

Zaranto Sion

Raised from a very young age by the very man who killed his parents, Darth Morderin, Sion was supposed to become the next Sith Lord, heir to Darth Morderin. Instead, Sion grew progressively disillusioned with his master's obsession in training him to become powerful enough to kill him.

Bored with the Sith's philosophies of power through hatred and, after coming in contact with them, the Jedi's philosophies of neutering emotions for peace and harmony, Sion opted instead to fully embrace his human self and all emotional spectrum, "like a grown human being should".

Eventually, Sion was forced to kill his master, before venturing forth in the depths of the unknown. Being legendary for his equilibrium and complete and utter lack of extreme opinions and lightsabers, Sion was soon forgotten by historians and galactic society as a whole, for there is no interest in boring non-extreme people in that galaxy long ago, far away...
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Falci
I am Maighstir, probably a rogue, likely a collector and restorer of ancient entertainment technology. If I have a weapon, it's most likely something simple, and only because I require one for whatever reason. Beyond that, I'm only armed with tools to pick stuff apart, patch them up, and put them together again - mostly tools that I've had to build myself and that have no practical use today because nothing remotely recent is fastened or joined in that manner.

Also, I'm not in.

ET3D: ... sit on the basement sofa all day and watch these exciting visions unfold before his eyes, while eating pizza and guzzling bear.
CharlesGrey: I don't know... That doesn't sound healthy to me.
For a normal human, maybe.
Post edited April 20, 2015 by Maighstir
Congrats on becoming a 4 star Gogeneral BMF59, not really surprising considering the wonderful impact you have had on this community which has left a lasting impression. I think we joined GOG around the same time but just look at the wide gulf between us, most probably by the time you'll be celebrating your 5th I would have already lost the two I got somehow. ;)

As always a great theme for the giveaway and creative participation is fun but I'm not really that invested in Star Wars to even remotely come with a plausible character so not in but +rep to you for the amazing generosity despite the retirement from the scene. :)
Post edited April 20, 2015 by stg83