It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s high time to make this year all about gaming. If you’ve missed out on any cool discounts or releases of 2023, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with…

New Year Sale 2024 – packing more than 4600 deals up to -90% of all kinds of genres. We’ve got beloved bestsellers, some highest discounts ever, iconic classics, a GIVEAWAY to start things on a high note, and more!

Let’s explore a bit, what awaits.

Starting off with our GIVEAWAY – for the next 72 hours (until January 28th, 2 PM UTC) feel free to claim Mordheim: City of the Damned.

It’s the first video game adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game Mordheim. Set in the Warhammer World's decimated Empire city, it’s a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive.

When it comes to the deals themselves, well, there’s lots of them! Within those 4600+ discounts you can find yourselves bargains on titles like:

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (-15%)

Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)

Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete (-75%)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-67%)

Days Gone (-75%)

UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (-50%)

And if you’re a true bargain hunter, there’s plenty of great games on their highest discounts. Few examples being:

Quasimorph (-15%)
Take on the role of a hardened PMC fighter in a dark turn-based extraction RPG. Engage in unforgiving combat, manage your ship and pile up the bodies of your clones to unravel the dark mystery behind threat to all life.

Age of Wonders 4: Premium Edition (-20%)
Rule a fantasy realm of your own design! Explore new magical realms in Age of Wonders’ signature blend of 4X strategy and turn-based tactical combat. Control a faction that grows and changes as you expand your empire with each turn!

Blasphemous 2 (-33%)
The Penitent One awakens as Blasphemous 2 joins him once again in an endless struggle against The Miracle. Dive into a perilous new world filled with mysteries and secrets to discover, and tear your way through monstrous foes that stand between you and your quest to end the cycle once and for all.

Graveyard Keeper (-80%)
The most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.

Evenicle 2 (-35%)
A NSFW role-playing, turn-based fantasy title. In a world where human civilization is constantly threatened by wild monsters, only the rare few individuals who wield forbidden skills dare challenge them. However, these brave warriors have to face an even more dangerous hazard... because with every Skill they use, a terrible curse eats away at their bodies.

Turok 3: Shadow of Oblivion Remastered (-20%)
A faithful restoration of the classic first-person shooter originally released in 2000 for the Nintendo 64, upgraded through Nightdive Studios’ proprietary KEX Engine for play on modern gaming devices with up to a 4K resolution at 120FPS.

All of that and more awaits within New Year Sale 2024 – fill up your library and prepare for an awesome gaming year. Enjoy! The sale lasts until February 6th, 8 AM UTC.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: "New Year," yet nevertheless, the same old games are still appearing with the same old never-discounted prices, like Terminator: Resistance.
Considering how long people have been complaining about that game never going on sale, all those people really should have just used all that time to save up a little extra money and buy the game full price already. Just saying.
Hirako__: I don't think it was given before. I don't see it across any other place price history
Ouch, you're right, I got it mixed up with another Nacon release, it was Styx I was thinking of from last year.
New Year? And that's it? No extra word, nothing?

Shows who are your masters. Hint: Those "Millions of gamers".
Post edited January 25, 2024 by VBProject
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: "New Year," yet nevertheless, the same old games are still appearing with the same old never-discounted prices, like Terminator: Resistance.
MasterofFiction: Considering how long people have been complaining about that game never going on sale, all those people really should have just used all that time to save up a little extra money and buy the game full price already. Just saying.
It's the principle of the thing at this point, not the price, the game is constantly being discounted on every other store, when it feels abandoned here it doesn't exactly make you feel like you're a respected customer, and is more likely to make people wait til the publisher actually shows up and proves they've not abandoned the thing, or it's about to be pulled from the store.
CRILLER3: Us Dawn of War 1 fans had to "suffer" almost one year ( if i remember right ) from it was rumored till it was release on GOG.
renegade042: ...one year...
Hasn't it been several years since the Gothic remake was "Coming Soon".
And with Piranha Bytes shut down it doesn't look good at all.
Different studio, the game is still chugging along.
Memecchi: Thanks for the heads up! I suspected there were some legal issues from that reply on twitter about *trying* to bring it asap
Guess we won't see it in january then
Hirako__: It sounds to me like they just want to move it for release earlier than it was planned. THey probably agreed with Sony for dates for both Uncharted and then GoW. I really doubt they would put it as coming soon if there was any legal stuff to deal after ... That would be really weird.
I mean contractual holds up are still legal issues :P but yeah it doesn't sound as worrying as "legal issues" could imply and there's definitely something going on with the planned release date, because Days Gone and Uncharted were released back to back in october and november respectively, so everything pointed to GoW getting a christmas release
Would've been nice if gog had that 30% discount on Tunic before I gave up and got it elsewhere for that discount.

"You snooze, you lose" gog.
I hate to cry about it, but...

Dungeons & Dragons Classics...

... never goes on sale separately anymore!

I wouldn't particularly mind (although almost never spend $50 on games)...

... but...

... GOG gave one of the volumes in this collection away for free awhile back.

That means we have to buy the entire collection -- including the volume we already own.

If the volumes were discounted individually, we could just buy the volumes we didn't own instead of the WHOLE collection. *sigh*

The individual volumes used to go one sale...
Thank you :)

Wow, Chorus has a 75% discount for the very first time (from 60% during black Friday and Xmas)!

Nice!
Post edited January 25, 2024 by robaato.san
Memecchi: Thanks for the heads up! I suspected there were some legal issues from that reply on twitter about *trying* to bring it asap
Guess we won't see it in january then
Hirako__: It sounds to me like they just want to move it for release earlier than it was planned. THey probably agreed with Sony for dates for both Uncharted and then GoW. I really doubt they would put it as coming soon if there was any legal stuff to deal after ... That would be really weird.
I dunno how often you browse the forum, but several weeks back Clownski (staff member) said that GOG was planning on releasing GoW not long after the Winter Sale ended. I suspect it was supposed to have released at the start of this sale but got held up.
Thanks much for the game, GOG team.
Thank you very much for the free game Rogue Factor, Nacon and GoG, it's very much appreciated. :)
Thank you GOG and Rogue Factor / Nacon for the free game. :)
Thank ya kindly.
Thank you for another lovely event!

I hope some players discover their love of Mordheim that they might not have otherwise.