It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aaaaand downloading! =)
Atlantico: Holy moly! 33GBs are going to eat up a good chunk of my monthly quota. I guess I'll have to wait before I download it until the end of the month to make sure I won't run out of internet.
hedwards: 33gb? Mine shows up at under 11gb including all the extras.
Goes to show, I shouldn't believe everything I read on the interwebs!

10GB is much more reasonable.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by Atlantico
hedwards: 33gb? Mine shows up at under 11gb including all the extras.
Atlantico: Goes to show, I shouldn't believe everything I read on the interwebs!

10GB is much more reasonable.
Sort of, the beta was much larger, I can't recall how much larger it was, but it was at least double the size. Considering how much they cut back the game, IIRC, to make the beta, the final product would probably have been at least 50gb.
Damn, stuck at work and as soon as I get home it's download time. Can't wait to play the final, but it's going to eat at my social life. Forgot this was releasing today. I wish I hadn't made plans to go out with a friend tomorrow. I won't be able to concentrate on what my friend is saying or the movie we are supposed to watch.

My name is in the credits...I wish I had a cool nickname like a few of them on there. I've had like twenty different nicks and haven't liked any of them.
Has anybody already recieved his or her RangerEdition? Some say that the "Cloth Map" would have been made out paper and some even tell you that they didn´t have a GOG-Key in there, which would be a total ripoff and wouldn´t have anything to do with InXiles or DeepSilvers claims!
(compare this one for example: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2/posts/535779)
Downloading now from GOG. I also have so many windows updates and video driver updates to install on my gaming PC (been awhile since I turned it on). My cable company is going to hate me today.

Got the CE boxed version and it translated to a Digital Deluxe Version.
Post edited September 19, 2014 by VABlitz
I've already kissed my wife and kids goodbye. I'll see them in a few days.
I wonder if the boxed copy will be tied to key in the box or can I use the digital version's key with the CD.
VABlitz: I wonder if the boxed copy will be tied to key in the box or can I use the digital version's key with the CD.
Why would you be able to? The DRM version of the box copy is a Steam copy and won't activate without the Steam key.
VABlitz: I wonder if the boxed copy will be tied to key in the box or can I use the digital version's key with the CD.
hedwards: Why would you be able to? The DRM version of the box copy is a Steam copy and won't activate without the Steam key.
Not if you got them to change it to a GOG copy.
See this link
hedwards: Why would you be able to? The DRM version of the box copy is a Steam copy and won't activate without the Steam key.
VABlitz: Not if you got them to change it to a GOG copy.
See this link
Ah, I didn't realize that they were using GOG for the DRM free physical edition. But, in that case, why would the code even matter at all?
hedwards: Ah, I didn't realize that they were using GOG for the DRM free physical edition. But, in that case, why would the code even matter at all?
So, I don't have to download it again, and I can pass on the key in the box to someone else.
Got to Highpool, but the game crashed when I wanted to enter the city. It's actually a good thing though, have to sleep already :D
9.7 GB download.this is going to take a while with this problematic internet conn3ction I'm using
I reported the impossibility of downloading this for Linux, but it'll probably be a few days before I actually get to play. It's a shame because when I finally do get to play, I'm going to be associating this anger and frustration with the game, and it might take a while before I'm in the mood to play.

Sometimes I wonder if anybody actually tests the website before they push updates. And why they insist on updating the site when they haven't gotten around to fixing the bugs in the previous one. I swear the people in charge of the site have to have massive ADHD.