It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Linko90: Please keep things civil.
Dark_Ansem: A bit late, but thanks, I suppose. Damage already done, since the liars were let rampant without any repercussion whatsoever, to act like the mobster gang they are.
I'm pretty sure he was also talking to you. :P
low rated
Dark_Ansem: A bit late, but thanks, I suppose. Damage already done, since the liars were let rampant without any repercussion whatsoever, to act like the mobster gang they are.
tinyE: I'm pretty sure he was also talking to you. :P
And guess what, like it has happened to you many times before, you'd be disappointed.
You might reword "he was ALSO talking to you", which I can accept but certainly not care that much. I hope you're pleased with your little gang.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by Dark_Ansem
Could you PLEASE stop the insults? You were just asked to do so. Insulting others is NOT keeping things civil.
low rated
MarkoH01: Could you PLEASE stop the insults? You were just asked to do so. Insulting others is NOT keeping things civil.
Have they stopped lying yet?
high rated
The post also applies to you.
low rated
Linko90: The post also applies to you.
I am aware of that, unlike some others.
bouncedk: 1) I have NO idea who Beamdog is nor do I care the slightest.
2) It's 100% retarded to REPLACE a perfectly good playable game with something that cost 500x as much. Why can't they have both so people can choose? Is that really too much to ask? No it is not.
3) Is this not Good Old Games anymore???
It doesn't cost 500% as much. The standard edition is 100% more expensive. The "500% more" edition includes a lot of content not included in the original package.
paladin181: It doesn't cost 500% as much. The standard edition is 100% more expensive. The "500% more" edition includes a lot of content not included in the original package.
They wrote 500x, not 500% (=5x)... Must be a very special edition coming with a real physical Mithril Sword of Troll Slaying +1...
toxicTom: They wrote 500x, not 500% (=5x)... Must be a very special edition coming with a real physical Mithril Sword of Troll Slaying +1...
You're right. My brain just autocorrected it. You're absolutely right. Thanks toxicTom!!
paladin181: You're right. My brain just autocorrected it. You're absolutely right. Thanks toxicTom!!
:)

Not that I'm a great fan of Beamdog's releases or business practices, the sword would actually come in handy right now...
toxicTom: :)

Not that I'm a great fan of Beamdog's releases or business practices, the sword would actually come in handy right now...
I'm not the biggest fan of their practices, but I do enjoy most of the changes they've made and appreciate that they keep the original versions available as an extra if nothing else. Because believe me, they'd never sell a unit here if the originals disappeared completely.

I appreciate the work they've done porting some of the games over to Android and making them a little more mod friendly as well. They put a lot more work into these things than people give them credit for, but they also cash in on peoples' nostalgia in a BIG way.
Just throwing this out there but as of this post, there are already 3 pages of reviews (both positive and negative) for NWN:EE but only 2 are from people who purchased the product.
IwubCheeze: Just throwing this out there but as of this post, there are already 3 pages of reviews (both positive and negative) for NWN:EE but only 2 are from people who purchased the product.
Yeah, I saw that. XD
I'm tempted to write one, since I did buy it and am playing it, just to add to the legitimacy of that section.
tinyE: ...
Hey, I just discovered this, and immediately thought of you:

;)
Attachments:
tentacle.jpg (335 Kb)
tinyE: ...
BreOl72: Hey, I just discovered this, and immediately thought of you:

;)
OH! I'd love to do that to the B&B on the 31st!
Problem is it obviously requires some open windows which would mean freezing my guests to death.
XD
Post edited October 12, 2018 by tinyE