It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quite the discerning customer you are!
Dark_Ansem: Well, some of us actually value other people's work. I am sure you Torrent quite happily everything, Some of us do care about consequences tho.
>brags about paying $50 for the privilege of moonlighting as an unpaid beta tester for Bethesda
>accuses everyone who didn't of being a pirate

My fucking sides, man!
low rated
Dark_Ansem: Well, some of us actually value other people's work. I am sure you Torrent quite happily everything, Some of us do care about consequences tho.
fronzelneekburm: >brags about paying $50 for the privilege of moonlighting as an unpaid beta tester for Bethesda
>accuses everyone who didn't of being a pirate

My fucking sides, man!
It's not bragging - it's a matter of fact statement. Heck, how much does it cost now? around $40. So yeah, you definitely are a cheap individual, and definitely sound like a pirate.

"Hundreds of hours developing a game?, why I shouldn't pay more than $5 for it! I could do the game by myself if I wanted to!" (and yes, you do sound like someone who mostly knows single player all right).

Careful with your sides, "man" (if you are human, that is), risus abundat in ore stultorum. Definitely fits you to a T.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by Dark_Ansem
Dark_Ansem: *inserts random Latin wisecrack, hoping it will make him come across as less of a buffoon*
Sorry, didn't work.
low rated
Dark_Ansem: *inserts random Latin wisecrack, hoping it will make him come across as less of a buffoon*
fronzelneekburm: Sorry, didn't work.
It's not random and definitely not wisecrack. But congrats, you managed to make yourself even more of a total arse with no ethics or morals, and that was some tough dirt to dig through.
Never doubted your total ignorance, you come across exactly as a sad, complete ignoramus.

I wouldn't worry about being a buffoon, no one here was taking you seriously anyway.
Well, I'm glad we had this conversation! I think we all learned something about ourselves today!

Dark_Ansem: that was some tough dirt to dig through
No hard feelings, baby!
The two of you need to get a room. :D
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Well, I'm glad we had this conversation! I think we all learned something about ourselves today!

Dark_Ansem: that was some tough dirt to dig through
fronzelneekburm: No hard feelings, baby!
No worries, "hard" is a concept that I could never associate with you.
tinyE: The two of you need to get a room. :D
Yes, he does need a padded room and a nice white coat, which I can happily provide.
Only if Dark_Ansem pays for it.
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Only if Dark_Ansem pays for it.
I'll happily pay for that padded room and coat. By selling you, of course. Even if, alas, it will require some extra, you ain't worth much.
high rated
Dark_Ansem: I'll happily pay for that padded room and coat. By selling you, of course. Even if, alas, it will require some extra, you ain't worth much.
Mayhap ask Beamdog for advice. They're experts at squeezing "some extra" out of their customers.
bouncedk: This is so retarded.
dudalb: And, after just two pages, the official annoucment thread has become a trainwreck.
I think we have a lot of people who think hating on Beamdog somehow makes them "cool".
If you thin the game is a ripoff then don't buy it.
ANd, frankly, NEN DIamong has been avaialbel on GOG for how many years? I just don't hav emuch sumspathy for people who have put off buying it for this long.
SirPrimalform: Do you really think that's a motivation of anyone in this thread?
dudalb: No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
1) I have NO idea who Beamdog is nor do I care the slightest.
2) It's 100% retarded to REPLACE a perfectly good playable game with something that cost 500x as much. Why can't they have both so people can choose? Is that really too much to ask? No it is not.
3) Is this not Good Old Games anymore???
Post edited October 12, 2018 by bouncedk
bouncedk: 3) Is this not Good Old Games anymore???
It hasn't been for like 5 years now.
low rated
dudalb: And, after just two pages, the official annoucment thread has become a trainwreck.
I think we have a lot of people who think hating on Beamdog somehow makes them "cool".
If you thin the game is a ripoff then don't buy it.
ANd, frankly, NEN DIamong has been avaialbel on GOG for how many years? I just don't hav emuch sumspathy for people who have put off buying it for this long.

No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
bouncedk: 1) I have NO idea who Beamdog is nor do I care the slightest.
2) It's 100% retarded to REPLACE a perfectly good playable game with something that cost 500x as much. Why can't they have both so people can choose? Is that really too much to ask? No it is not.
3) Is this not Good Old Games anymore???
1) absolutely precious.
2) it wasn't perfectly playable by any means.
Dark_Ansem: I'll happily pay for that padded room and coat. By selling you, of course. Even if, alas, it will require some extra, you ain't worth much.
fronzelneekburm: Mayhap ask Beamdog for advice. They're experts at squeezing "some extra" out of their customers.
I doubt even Midas could get some extra out of you.
high rated
Please keep things civil.
low rated
Linko90: Please keep things civil.
A bit late, but thanks, I suppose. Damage already done, since the liars were let rampant without any repercussion whatsoever, to act like the mobster gang they are.