It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is so retarded.
nightcraw1er.488: they really are relocating the urea
What you did there, I see it.
tinyE: Okay, WTF happened to this thread?

And people wonder why I hate being alive. :P

You know Dark_Ansem, it's possible to disagree with someone, even chastise them, without the name calling and personal insults.
Hey, this happens with every thread involving a Beamdog game.
I am not a Beamdog fanboy...just get me started on that horrid expansion to BG2 they put out....but the Beamdog hate gets ridiculous.
nightcraw1er.488: they really are relocating the urea
paladin181: What you did there, I see it.
You're a yellow snow afficionado as well?
tinyE: HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO TOM PETTY IS!?!?
Tom Petty is an icon for American only, kinda like the NFL. Bruce Springsteen is more popular than he is abroad.
bouncedk: This is so retarded.
And, after just two pages, the official annoucment thread has become a trainwreck.
I think we have a lot of people who think hating on Beamdog somehow makes them "cool".
If you thin the game is a ripoff then don't buy it.
ANd, frankly, NEN DIamong has been avaialbel on GOG for how many years? I just don't hav emuch sumspathy for people who have put off buying it for this long.
Dark_Ansem: only to get cheap likes
SirPrimalform: Do you really think that's a motivation of anyone in this thread?
No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
Post edited October 11, 2018 by dudalb
zlaywal: Tom Petty is an icon for American only, kinda like the NFL. Bruce Springsteen is more popular than he is abroad.
far out
i never knew that
dudalb: And, after just two pages, the official annoucment thread has become a trainwreck.
I think we have a lot of people who think hating on Beamdog somehow makes them "cool".
ANd, frankly, NEN DIamong has been avaialbel on GOG for how many years? I just don't hav emuch sumspathy for people who have put off buying it for this long.
SirPrimalform: Do you really think that's a motivation of anyone in this thread?
dudalb: No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
sO angry lost ability to TYPE, must mean edgy.

I still have a bridge up for sale if your interested, I have even added the widespan mod to it.
low rated
zlaywal: Tom Petty is an icon for American only, kinda like the NFL. Bruce Springsteen is more popular than he is abroad.
Correct.
fronzelneekburm: Hahaha, $58 for this excrement!

Fornicate thee, Beamdog!

fronzelneekburm: Nah, it's not life. Actually, it looks pretty stillborn.
I don't know, it's a ton of content, largely bug free and compatible, for $30. I mean, just Skyrim, which was a good, but largely empty and bland sandbox, cost me $50.
dudalb: And, after just two pages, the official annoucment thread has become a trainwreck.
dudalb: No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
Around 5, I remember having it around 2012-2013 and it had basically just come out.
Post edited October 11, 2018 by Dark_Ansem
Dark_Ansem: Skyrim cost me $50.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quite the discerning customer you are!
Sure Springsteen is more popular, but still Petty is (was, I guess :P) a big name. I'd expect most people outside the US not to know John Mallencamp (no disrespect to the man), but Tom Petty? For shame.
low rated
Dark_Ansem: Skyrim cost me $50.
fronzelneekburm: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Quite the discerning customer you are!
Well, some of us actually value other people's work. I am sure you Torrent quite happily everything, Some of us do care about consequences tho.
well darkness over daggerford being re released with a big patch and polish in the form of voice acting and stuff isnt too bad. im not sure how noticeable the changes would be but still not a bad thing. everything else really does seem like an overpriced mod compilation. i mean 50 something bucks for basically the same package? you can get all of these modules for free if they are not already included with the diamond edition! those beamdogs are really trying to squeeze as much money as possible out of players. i suppose thats just how business is done but its annoying. full price for a 16 years old game they did not even make.. real consumer friendly practice. and people defend this crap.
Post edited October 12, 2018 by RonJeremy92
STOP THE HATE!!!

No, but I do think that a lot of people think Hating on Beamdog somehow makes them Cool and Edgy.
richlind33: STOP THE HATE!!!
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
Post edited October 12, 2018 by RonJeremy92