It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thk47: That Venom a new album totally greats hope it's available soon at my local record and also nice website darthspudius :)
It is a great album. We have a review popping up in a day or so. I'm glad you like it. :)
My son has 6 year birthday party in 5h, sooo: Hevisaurus - Synttäribileet

Translates to "Birthdayparty".
iippo: My son has 6 year birthday party in 5h, sooo: Hevisaurus - Synttäribileet

Happy birthday to him!

I'd like to complement that song with this. :D
Post edited February 07, 2015 by Pardinuz
iippo: My son has 6 year birthday party in 5h, sooo: Hevisaurus - Synttäribileet

Pardinuz: Happy birthday to him!

I'd like to complement that song with this. :D
Thank you - but i think hevisaurus is more sane than babymetal :D
Been listening to The Satanist by Behemoth. Fantastic album.
Re-listening to Skyforger by Amorphis, Monotheist by Celtic Frost, and Sons of Northern Darkness by Immortal.
New one by my mates in The Bastard Sons - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNWiF-FzKQ

Apparently they recently made #1 on the itunes metal chart. Not bad!
Just finished listening to the last Drowning the Light album. Amazing!
Recently just found band called Goatwhore
Sachys: New one by my mates in The Bastard Sons - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfNWiF-FzKQ

Apparently they recently made #1 on the itunes metal chart. Not bad!
Dayum! You have awesome mates. I'm jelly. :)
Oranssi Pazuzu - Komeetta
Pardinuz: Dayum! You have awesome mates. I'm jelly. :)
totally forgot to reply to this. they might be visiting china in the summer actually - mutual friends have DJ'd and performed at a festival there over the last few years, so its entirely possible.
Rohan15: Been listening to The Satanist by Behemoth. Fantastic album.
I love that album. Had the pleasure of seeing them on the Satanist tour also. Highly recommend seeing them live. \m/
Rohan15: Been listening to The Satanist by Behemoth. Fantastic album.
darthspudius: I love that album. Had the pleasure of seeing them on the Satanist tour also. Highly recommend seeing them live. \m/
I almost was able to. Mayhem Fest 2013 they were supposed to headline with Slayer, but Jeff died and the drummer needed surgery so they were no shows. :/
Pardinuz: Dayum! You have awesome mates. I'm jelly. :)
Sachys: totally forgot to reply to this. they might be visiting china in the summer actually - mutual friends have DJ'd and performed at a festival there over the last few years, so its entirely possible.
Well, if that happens do let me know!!
Sachys: totally forgot to reply to this. they might be visiting china in the summer actually - mutual friends have DJ'd and performed at a festival there over the last few years, so its entirely possible.
Pardinuz: Well, if that happens do let me know!!
Will do!