It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
(ø,ø): Catventurer was warned about this two months ago, but he can't seem to be able to stop himself.
Catventurer: Catventurer sustained a concussion in November and is still dealing with memory loss.
If the moderators gave me any type of official warning, I really don't remember.

The only reminder that I got from individuals that were aware of this injury is that this is thread is specifically for storefronts with AAA Studio games - meaning Steam, Epic, Fanatical (which is just more Steam), etc. It is not for giveaways on itch, IndieGala, Zoom Platform, etc. I know there's a few storefronts on both ends (AAA and not AAA) that I'm forgetting here.

Because it really is easier for me to remember things if you keep it simple, let's all agree that discussing the issue of DRM is a banned subject.
The moderators didn't give you any warning, another user told you about how the mods locked the original Epic DRM-free thread.

You see the mods will not give you any warning at all, they will just close the threads without any warning or explanation, like they did with both the Epic- and Steam DRM-free threads.

Feel free to create another Epic DRM-free thread and see how long you can keep it going, but please don't risk them closing the giveaway threads. A lot of people come here to find free games.
Catventurer: Catventurer sustained a concussion in November and is still dealing with memory loss.
If the moderators gave me any type of official warning, I really don't remember.

The only reminder that I got from individuals that were aware of this injury is that this is thread is specifically for storefronts with AAA Studio games - meaning Steam, Epic, Fanatical (which is just more Steam), etc. It is not for giveaways on itch, IndieGala, Zoom Platform, etc. I know there's a few storefronts on both ends (AAA and not AAA) that I'm forgetting here.

Because it really is easier for me to remember things if you keep it simple, let's all agree that discussing the issue of DRM is a banned subject.
(ø,ø): The moderators didn't give you any warning, another user told you about how the mods locked the original Epic DRM-free thread.
I'm just going to have to refer you to the part I put in bold text in my prior reply about not remembering due to a concussion and memory loss. Not everything is a plot to increase a worthless vote count that nobody can even look at.

Again, let's just agree that it's a banned subject and move on for the good of the thread. Okay?
Channel your inner Elsa.
(ø,ø): The moderators didn't give you any warning, another user told you about how the mods locked the original Epic DRM-free thread.
Catventurer: I'm just going to have to refer you to the part I put in bold text in my prior reply about not remembering due to a concussion and memory loss. Not everything is a plot to increase a worthless vote count that nobody can even look at.
I missed the thank you - you had memory loss, he reminded you. No need for snarky comments or excuses, his last post didn't attack you in any way, just explained why it's an issue. I'm sure you meant well.

And it is very hard to keep it simple, because of the threat of mods locking threads without recourse. This is the issue, not him or you.
high rated
Oh I'm so sorry. Tell you what, you can take all the time you need to pay back that 5 million you borrowed. Get your rest.
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy is free on indegala

https://freebies.indiegala.com/nostradamus-the-last-prophecy

Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork is free on Indiegala.

https://freebies.indiegala.com/glorkian-warrior-the-trials-of-glork
Post edited January 03, 2023 by kdurham68
Thank you Cymepa for Worms Revolution Gold Edition and Lone_Scout for hosting the giveaway.
Lionel212008: Thank you Cymepa for Worms Revolution Gold Edition and Lone_Scout for hosting the giveaway.
Seems you posted in wrong place :)
Catventurer: I'm just going to have to refer you to the part I put in bold text in my prior reply about not remembering due to a concussion and memory loss. Not everything is a plot to increase a worthless vote count that nobody can even look at.
lupineshadow: I missed the thank you - you had memory loss, he reminded you. No need for snarky comments or excuses, his last post didn't attack you in any way, just explained why it's an issue. I'm sure you meant well.

And it is very hard to keep it simple, because of the threat of mods locking threads without recourse. This is the issue, not him or you.
And I had already explained myself, accepting that I wasn't going to post about a forbidden topic and deleted post #4544 by way of editing. Everyone could move on, but we're not. His post #4553 was unnecessary except to scold me further.

Likewise you can claim that you're sure I meant well, but then you call me snarky.
Likewise you can claim that I'm not the issue, but you're essentially calling me out as if I am the issue.

If you can accept what I said in post 4552 that it really is easier for me to remember things if you keep it simple, you should realize that you're post is anything except simple. My problem solving skills has weirdly improved greatly since being wacked on the head, but I really don't between the lines very well. Just let me know exactly what is is that you want, okay?
lupineshadow: I missed the thank you - you had memory loss, he reminded you. No need for snarky comments or excuses, his last post didn't attack you in any way, just explained why it's an issue. I'm sure you meant well.

Catventurer: And I had already explained myself, accepting that I wasn't going to post about a forbidden topic and deleted post #4544 by way of editing. Everyone could move on, but we're not. His post #4553 was unnecessary except to scold me further.

Likewise you can claim that you're sure I meant well, but then you call me snarky.
Likewise you can claim that I'm not the issue, but you're essentially calling me out as if I am the issue.

If you can accept what I said in post 4552 that it really is easier for me to remember things if you keep it simple, you should realize that you're post is anything except simple. My problem solving skills has weirdly improved greatly since being wacked on the head, but I really don't between the lines very well. Just let me know exactly what is is that you want, okay?
No one scolded you in post 4553, and no one accused you of posting to increase your vote count in post 4550. That's your own words and all in your own head.

We were done with this 4 days ago, but you seem to have a problem taking your own advise and Channel your inner Elsa.

If you still can't let it go, please make a separate thread for it, and keep it out of this one.
Post edited January 03, 2023 by (ø,ø)
high rated
Epic Games:

Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice - Link

Aiko's Choice is a brand-new standalone addon to the beloved stealth tactics game Shadow Tactics.
Set in Japan around the Edo period,

Features single player only.

Kerbal Space Program - Link

In Kerbal Space Program, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals.
A simulation game where you can build your spaceship
Learn to adapt to this game world's physics
And explore space!
Or crash into a big explosion

Features single player only.

Other ongoing giveaways:
nothing new

Next time: First Class Trouble
high rated
FYI, GOG Connect is now finally gone. https://www.gog.com/connect redirects to the main GOG homepage.
(ø,ø):
You said yourself, "Catventurer was warned about this two months ago, but he can't seem to be able to stop himself."

I replied that I had a concussion, don't remember getting warned, and the only warnings I got privately were about what storefronts this thread was for. You could have just dropped it there but needed to keep on about it and correct me further about how wrong I am.

Even now, you're correcting me about how wrong I am.

So... I'm making it easy for you and unsubscribing from this thread. It's not hard to check Epic once a week on Thursday for the latest giveaway, so I no longer need this thread for anything.
Catventurer: So... I'm making it easy for you and unsubscribing from this thread.
If this is your decision I can only thank you for the stuff that you posted, actually helped me archieving a couple of interesting games.
Hope you recover fine from your helth issue.

I won't post any more off-topic (well, not really off-topic but whatever) other than this:
The reason the original DRM-free Epic list thread was locked was not even stated, other than "links to other stores is a breach of CoC but the free stuff and giveaways are fine" on another locked thread.
Similar threads have been here for years until someone (probably buthurt for some GOG decision) started to spam every new release thread with "buy on Steam instead cause GOG's bad". Understandably blues (mods) had to do something about it and if they only locked the release threads/banning other stores links there, you can imagine the outrage of some people pointing the finger at other threads that do the same, even if they were benefical.

I don't have links at the moment and this is of course, my take on all that story and honestly, mod's could have done things diferently but they were indeed forced to take action. As far as I know, posting information on this thread is totally fine but if anyone have doubts, contact a blue regarding this issue or asking permission.

I can't care less about most of the drama around the foruns but those community effort thread lock rampage made me sad and I'm still hurt about it.

BTW, dogs are better than cats!
high rated
[Steam] - DLC
Minion Masters - Furry Fury: :Link.
Dark_art_: BTW, dogs are better than cats!
No, they are not better, they are equal.

There was a time when I thought in these terms, judging which was better, cats or dogs, but experience has verified my views and my thinking on the subject in general. Both dogs and cats are our family from the moment we adopt them, and both bring a lot of joy and love into our lives, just each in their own unique way, so it is idiotic and pointless to say which is better, cats or dogs.