It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
we need more info on the epic GA
PSA for everybody:
the promo expires 6 February 2021 – 18:00:00 UTC ( source: https://steamdb.info/sub/545648/ ) ;)
Twitch Drop keys for Quantum League

Watch the stream for an hour via https://www.twitch.tv/QLC_ttv

Claim the drop through your inventory page on Twitch, then go back to where you registered/linked your Twitch account. Your key will be revealed on that page automatically and you can paste it to Steam.

Once you get the drop, this is your game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/651150/Quantum_League/
Post edited February 06, 2021 by TurdFerguson87
deleted
Post edited February 09, 2021 by slurredprey
New coupon code to get any game of your choice for free on Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME439176

Link for PC users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/pc-games/

Link for Mac users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/mac-games/
high rated
Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come, the documentary behind Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is currently free on GOG through the newsletters, though I'm not sure if you can get it yet if you haven't already signed up for the newsletters. You don't need the game to redeem the documentary.
low rated
JakobFel: Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come, the documentary behind Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is currently free on GOG through the newsletters, though I'm not sure if you can get it yet if you haven't already signed up for the newsletters. You don't need the game to redeem the documentary.
Didn't notice this, thanks!
low rated
While everyone keeps talking about the 2/3 people who post egs announcements. Why no one is talking about all these accounts posting about bigfishgames? How are these even considered "pc games", they all look like browser games. And of course they are then sold for unreasonable prices, I'm surprised they're being sold at all.

And these codes are presented here to get any game there for free, because of course they're not worth a damn. It's really weird way of marketing if you ask me. You have to be a special kind of idiot to do these kind of ads. It's akways the same accounts talkings to each other, you know the bots & boughts. I've seen people do that on reddit, but reddit is a different kind of beast, so as I said previously, you have to be a special kind of dumb to do it here.

But despite all that, one thing I don't get is why people aren't talking about it. And why are the mods allowing it? Even if it means saving a few dumb poor fish from getting caught in their net.
JakobFel: Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come, the documentary behind Kingdom Come: Deliverance, is currently free on GOG through the newsletters, though I'm not sure if you can get it yet if you haven't already signed up for the newsletters. You don't need the game to redeem the documentary.
Has anyone downloaded and checked, how long this movie is? like in minutes or hours, cause the size is huge. I'm guessing it's uncompressed video. So I wouldn't wanna waste all my bandwidth on like a 10-20 minute video, I'd just wait for someone to upload it on youtube.
Post edited February 06, 2021 by Agent4T_Sev1
low rated
Nvm, it's already there, it's like one and half hour long. Lots of talking I see, meh someday, when I get really free time.
Agent4T_Sev1: While everyone keeps talking about the 2/3 people who post egs announcements. Why no one is talking about all these accounts posting about bigfishgames? How are these even considered "pc games", they all look like browser games. And of course they are then sold for unreasonable prices, I'm surprised they're being sold at all.

And these codes are presented here to get any game there for free, because of course they're not worth a damn. It's really weird way of marketing if you ask me. You have to be a special kind of idiot to do these kind of ads. It's akways the same accounts talkings to each other, you know the bots & boughts. I've seen people do that on reddit, but reddit is a different kind of beast, so as I said previously, you have to be a special kind of dumb to do it here.

But despite all that, one thing I don't get is why people aren't talking about it. And why are the mods allowing it? Even if it means saving a few dumb poor fish from getting caught in their net.
One post or two per month, and it's usually the same person who posts the codes. Chill.

Some of those "browser" games are also available on GOG, such as Syberia 2 and Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders. I grabbed both on BFS for free thanks to these codes.

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

The Epic giveaways are also hard one or two games per week (except on the holiday sales when it's one per day), and should be easy to ignore if it wasn't for the people trolling. One post per week is fine. Those who don't care about Epic can just ignore the post and keep scrolling. Maybe you could do the same for BFS as well.
high rated
New coupon code to get any game of your choice for free on Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME865027

Link for PC users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/pc-games/

Link for Mac users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/mac-games/
Agent4T_Sev1: While everyone keeps talking about the 2/3 people who post egs announcements. Why no one is talking about all these accounts posting about bigfishgames? How are these even considered "pc games", they all look like browser games. And of course they are then sold for unreasonable prices, I'm surprised they're being sold at all.

Agent4T_Sev1: Has anyone downloaded and checked, how long this movie is? like in minutes or hours, cause the size is huge. I'm guessing it's uncompressed video. So I wouldn't wanna waste all my bandwidth on like a 10-20 minute video, I'd just wait for someone to upload it on youtube.
You might not be interested by those games, but some people are. You can simply ignore those posts if you don't like them, i personaly don't take them but they didn't bother me. A few month ago some people start whining about Itch.io games so now they are banned from this thread and now you want to also ban big fish games?

Has anyone downloaded and checked, how long this movie is? like in minutes or hours, cause the size is huge. I'm guessing it's uncompressed video. So I wouldn't wanna waste all my bandwidth on like a 10-20 minute video, I'd just wait for someone to upload it on youtube.
Mugiwarah: You might not be interested by those games, but some people are. You can simply ignore those posts if you don't like them, i personaly don't take them but they didn't bother me. A few month ago some people start whining about Itch.io games so now they are banned from this thread and now you want to also ban big fish games?
I personally love the game codes for BigFish. My neighbor has 2 young children and a VERY limited budget. I give them the codes for free games for the little ones. Thank you for posting them.
Agent4T_Sev1: Nvm, it's already there, it's like one and half hour long. Lots of talking I see, meh someday, when I get really free time.
1080p - 13GB

720p - 6.8GB

And it comes with the movie poster.

And it's not in English, so it is subbed.

Ugh, I wish it was also bundled with this: https://www.gog.com/movie/fechtbuch_the_real_swordfighting_behind_kingdom_come, but at least it isn't expensive. This one has English audio, it seems.
Post edited February 07, 2021 by TurdFerguson87
high rated
Garfield Kart
https://freebies.indiegala.com/garfield-kart