It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
TurdFerguson87: ...
And it's not in English, so it is subbed.

Ugh, I wish it was also bundled with this... but at least it isn't expensive. This one has English audio, it seems.
let's see if i can circumvent the restriction on posting links with negative reputation:
mall.tv/kulturazije/fechtbuch-stredoveky-boj-v-kingdome-come-25-6
free, legal, original sound without subtitles, though.
high rated
https://store.ubi.com/ie/game?pid=56c4947f88a7e300458b4682

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles CHINA

Also u can add the game through Ubi launcher.
high rated
New coupon code to get any game of your choice for free on Big Fish Games:

FREEGAME440690

Link for PC users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/pc-games/

Link for Mac users: https://www.bigfishgames.com/mac-games/
Agent4T_Sev1:
I have no idea why you think people posting BF codes are bots, unless you've never participated in this forum and seen them in discussions elsewhere. If you only visit this forum for free games, I have to wonder why you'd bother complaining... it seems strange. The problem people had with itch codes was that there were multiple posts a day about them, which was too often, and some felt they were TOO low quality.

If you, or anyone, doesn't like the games listed in this thread, you may find it easier to go directly to isthereanydeal.com where you'll find basically the same content as here, but without itch or BF games. You can even customize their site to only list games for certain sites.
Catac1ysm: Assassin’s Creed Chronicles CHINA
This is odd. While in the UbiSoft store Assassin's Creed Chronicles CHINA is free, you can get INDIA and RUSSIA for 3 Euros each (in Europe).

Click on Trilogy (presumably all three games: China, India and Russia) and you can get the three of them for only 7.50 Euros...

I wonder who decides on those prices... Maybe just a mistake? Or "our system doesn't allow us to adjust the price" - as a workaround customers should just get the games separately for 6 Euros (while Assassin's Creed Chronicles China is free)...

Still, I think it's odd. Other than that: nice to see that UbiSoft is again doing a giveaway! Very nice!
Post edited February 09, 2021 by Andtha
high rated
Syberia free on IndieGala - DRM-Free download

https://freebies.indiegala.com/syberia
high rated
Now FREE for a limited time

 ▪ Halcyon 6 LightSpeed Edition: Link

Epic 16-bit turn-based RPG strategy game! Manage your crew, discover new creatures on unknown planets and unravel the story behind the mysterious alien force and their history in the world of Terran Space!

Grab them here until next week

Other giveaways:
Nothing new at the moment

Next week - Rage 2 and Absolute Drift
high rated
Watch Dogs: Legion - Lunar Holiday Gift DLC
 ▪ Ubisoft

Game not needed to claim the seasonal gift
drxenija: Watch Dogs: Legion - Lunar Holiday Gift DLC
Ubisoft

Scroll down in the site, there is 4 more "free" stuff.
If you would like to help playtest a new Apple II RPG, the Lawless Legends team is giving away test copies of their game: http://www.lawlesslegends.com/

It's a western-themed RPG styled after The Bard's Tale. I haven't tried it yet, but you'll need an Apple II emulator. I recommend AppleWin.
low rated
drxenija: Watch Dogs: Legion - Lunar Holiday Gift DLC
Ubisoft

philipp_chris: Scroll down in the site, there is 4 more "free" stuff.
Not really worth mentioning. Those have been there for a while, the Lunar holiday gift is new for a limited time, I think.

See, there was a blanket change on Ubi's part for the entire social system - including a re-hash of their launcher - a few months ago where certain games that still have content have the cost of units converted to free, and WD Legion is not the only one given special treatment here. There's way more free content for other games as well.

It's a given due to the fact that some (I might say most, since they're no longer "current" to Ubi) games were largely dropped from having players earn XP through challenges for units. Case in point IIRC, regarding the current repeat giveaway with AC China*, the two DLC were free during that time because that was one of the affected ones. A few current games also got caught up in that so some of the items were also converted to free.

*which should still be going on now, in case people missed the above post.
Backbone: Prologue on Steam: Link

Backbone: Prologue is the first act of an upcoming noir roleplaying detective adventure. Step into the shoes of Howard Lotor - anthropomorphic raccoon and private eye - and explore the beautifully rendered 2.5D pixel art environments of dystopian Vancouver.
Post edited February 13, 2021 by philipp_chris
low rated
philipp_chris: Backbone: Prologue on Steam: Link

Backbone: Prologue is the first act of an upcoming noir roleplaying detective adventure. Step into the shoes of Howard Lotor - anthropomorphic raccoon and private eye - and explore the beautifully rendered 2.5D pixel art environments of dystopian Vancouver.
You had me at noir roleplaying...
low rated
philipp_chris: Backbone: Prologue on Steam: Link

BlueMooner: You had me at noir roleplaying...
Hehehe "Shutup and take my $0!!!"
NSFW - Teen Witches Academy
 ▪ IndieGala