It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog (this one)
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic.
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 15, 2021 by ponczo_
slickrcbd: Either I missed it or I can't locate it. I don't see any free games on Infinity Rewards. Could you give a more direct link to the offer?
TurdFerguson87: I'm not sure what Infinity is, but Xfinity is a Comcast product subscription ISP service for cable/internet use. Rewards to claim are in your account if you have one, so no one can really give you a direct link.
It's spell check fixing things on accident.
In any case, I can't find any mention of games at customer.xfinity.com/rewards
All I can find are sweepstakes, and "Buy this and get this as a bonus" as well as ads for various shows on premium channels.
https://flic.kr/p/2o3oW7P

Hence why I asked for a link to the rewards offer.
TurdFerguson87: I'm not sure what Infinity is, but Xfinity is a Comcast product subscription ISP service for cable/internet use. Rewards to claim are in your account if you have one, so no one can really give you a direct link.
slickrcbd: It's spell check fixing things on accident.
In any case, I can't find any mention of games at customer.xfinity.com/rewards
All I can find are sweepstakes, and "Buy this and get this as a bonus" as well as ads for various shows on premium channels.
https://flic.kr/p/2o3oW7P

Hence why I asked for a link to the rewards offer.
Yeah, it's www.xfinity.com/rewards/
I claimed it, you don't have to purchase anything. They gave away Beta keys for Modern Warfare II, before it launched.
It could be expired by now, but I'm not sure.
Here's the MSN site talking about it: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/esports/how-to-get-the-season-1-battle-pass-for-free-with-xfinity-in-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-and-warzone-20/ar-AA14hn45
drxenija: Fort Triumph - Link

This 3D cartoonish RPG strategy game takes place in magical medieval time!
Involves turn-based combat with birds-eye view as you take your turn
Then changes to close angle combat when your turn plays out
XCOM fans may like this similar game mechanic approach
You can also build towns, and collect artifacts like Heroes of Might and Magic too!
"Every foe is deadly and each encounter is unique!"
Use the environment to your advantage, my heroes!

Co-op and single mode are available

RPG in a Box - Link

This game allows your creativity run wild!
You can create your own RPG game
Features multiple different angles from birds eye view to first person
Minecraft like graphics in a 3D retro style
Created by indie developer

Only single mode is available

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Saints Row IV Re-elected and Wildcat Gun Machine
Thanks!
Epic seems to have updated the "End User Agreememt" on 01.12.2022,
and now don't allow to finish an order without first accepting the change.
but the agreement text doesn't load for me - and I rather not blindly agree.;..
Can anyone assure it is not a sealed in blood agreement to give them my first born or something of the sorts? o.O
drxenija: Fort Triumph - Link

This 3D cartoonish RPG strategy game takes place in magical medieval time!
Involves turn-based combat with birds-eye view as you take your turn
Then changes to close angle combat when your turn plays out
XCOM fans may like this similar game mechanic approach
You can also build towns, and collect artifacts like Heroes of Might and Magic too!
"Every foe is deadly and each encounter is unique!"
Use the environment to your advantage, my heroes!

Co-op and single mode are available

RPG in a Box - Link

This game allows your creativity run wild!
You can create your own RPG game
Features multiple different angles from birds eye view to first person
Minecraft like graphics in a 3D retro style
Created by indie developer

Only single mode is available

Other ongoing giveaways:
none

Next time: Saints Row IV Re-elected and Wildcat Gun Machine
BlackThorny: Thanks!
Can anyone assure it is not a sealed in blood agreement to give them my first born or something of the sorts? o.O
Nah, they only want you to be the middle member of a human centipede.
drxenija:
Epic's EULA is also on their website. Here's the link for the US store (which is what I use) -
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/eula
Hey, brat! Don't shit your pants for fear of a game being given away for free and the fact that it's on epic being given away, because you don't even have a good and real basis for that. The only consent that epic requires of us when we place an order for a particular game being given away for free at a given time is that we agree to waive our right to later withdraw from such an order, or to put it another way, it is an agreement that you will forever have the game assigned to your epic account without being able to remove it and possibly claim a refund for the purchase of that game, and that's because we don't spend any money to "purchase" a particular game being given away for free at a given time. If agreeing to waive your right to cancel a completed "purchase" of a game given away for free is too difficult for you, then there is no point in you being interested in the titles given away on epic at all.

It's as simple as building a tool called a cepa, a matter of choice, which can be described as a "Take it or leave it" or "If they give you something, take it and don't think about it too long and don't ask unnecessary questions, and if they beat you, get the fuck out of there as fast as you can and don't look back" situation. I don't think a simpler situation and a simpler explanation could be found.
Drakon135790: Hey, brat! Don't shit your pants for fear of a game being given away for free and the fact that it's on epic being given away, because you don't even have a good and real basis for that. The only consent that epic requires of us when we place an order for a particular game being given away for free at a given time is that we agree to waive our right to later withdraw from such an order, or to put it another way, it is an agreement that you will forever have the game assigned to your epic account without being able to remove it and possibly claim a refund for the purchase of that game, and that's because we don't spend any money to "purchase" a particular game being given away for free at a given time. If agreeing to waive your right to cancel a completed "purchase" of a game given away for free is too difficult for you, then there is no point in you being interested in the titles given away on epic at all.

It's as simple as building a tool called a cepa, a matter of choice, which can be described as a "Take it or leave it" or "If they give you something, take it and don't think about it too long and don't ask unnecessary questions, and if they beat you, get the fuck out of there as fast as you can and don't look back" situation. I don't think a simpler situation and a simpler explanation could be found.
That's a lot of unnecesary Epic shilling there, lower a gear. And the question was already answered 3 hours before you posted.
[Switch]
As per No Gravity Games' giveaway page, they are doing another free game advent, for a shorter period than last year. You have less than 24 hours today to claim the first day's game. This game was distributed in last year's giveaway, so you have another chance ICYMI.

It appears you do need to previously own at least one of their games as before.

However, as luck would have it, like last year's event, you don't need to purchase anything either. You can simply sign up to their email newsletter which should give you a key for one of their games. That will qualify you to get the current giveaway's game, making it 2 free games for newcomers!

[Steam]
As a bonus (unless it's expired by now), Rebellion is running steep discounts in their store page. Unfortunately, their server was bogged down with serious failures, that Rebellion decided to give a gift to compensate for all their customers' trouble. If it is still valid (when I last checked last night, it was good), you can get Aliens Vs Predator Classic 2000 for free using the checkout code REBEL30. You do need to set up an account there, but you don't need to post CC info.
Post edited December 05, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
Yeah, reading some of those reviews made me skip grabbing the game.
Galifatorss: Yeah, reading some of those reviews made me skip grabbing the game.
If you're referring to the above for the Switch, not grabbing it will cause you to miss out on the rest of the games.
Post edited December 05, 2022 by TurdFerguson87
'Switch' as in the console?

I wonder if we should have a separate thread for console/mobile games but maybe we do not need one.
Post edited December 05, 2022 by Themken
Themken: 'Switch' as in the console?

I wonder if we should have a separate thread for console/mobile games but maybe we do not need one.
Is there anything else called "Switch" relevant to the links posted above?

This is a massive games giveaway thread. Why even have the conversation of adding another thread here?
high rated
Gravity Den is the new freebie at Indie Gala.
see/saw (iOS) for iPhone/iPad is temporarily free at the moment. There's a lot of really sketchy mobile games, so I won't be posing about this platform often. This is one that I would actually recommend.

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1200202714
Galifatorss: Yeah, reading some of those reviews made me skip grabbing the game.
TurdFerguson87: If you're referring to the above for the Switch, not grabbing it will cause you to miss out on the rest of the games.
It's a bot. It's been posting random drivel that has no relation the topics in a few threads today...