It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Helps spread the false dichotomy that UFOs are all aliens, when in fact they're usually experimental aircraft and undiscovered flying creatures.
^ Thinks that dandelion seed pods are flying creatures.
He still thinks we don't know where his account is.
^ He's still a conspiracy nut, even though all of the conspiracies in question have been irrefutably debunked.
Hooyaah's set-up for a "nuh-uh" response from me is too obvious.
^ Do you all see now? For, I have proved my point. He believes that I am conspiring against him even now.
^ Is part of the Steam/Epic Assault Lads (SEAL) Team Four, as he already admitted himself, by the way. The other members of the group are still unknown, but they are on a mission to infiltrate GOG. MichaelD.965 was right all along. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a real conspiracy. It's happening now! Wake up sheeple!!
Post edited August 17, 2020 by MightyFloTheKing
^ Is a zombie made from "refurbished" body parts.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by oldgamebuff42
Oldgamebuff has forgotten the name of Adam Frankenstein.
^ He has devised a clever anti-zombie defense system.
^ Is trying to improve on MichaelD.965's defense system using only plant based defenses.
^ Got bitten by a Venus flytrap. Aquired superpowers that let him catch flies and other insects by clapping his hands.
^ thinks the Clapper is a magical device.
^ Makes a point of being the last person clapping at a celebration
R-U-N knows this because he's the other guy who never...stops...clapping.