It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: * Added fitering by, sorting by and display of "Addition Date" and "Age on Addition" [information supplied by JMich]
Great addition! Thanks!
Wow, this is a great resource! Thank you for creating it!
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 1.3.2 has been released with the following features:
* Added three new categories under "Scope", all previously considered "regular games": upcoming games, season passes, and premium editions (i.e. the "better" of two editions of the same game)
* Added links to two of my other projects
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 1.3.3 has been released with the following features:
* Made all checkboxes (but not drop-down selections) persistent across sessions (i.e. checkbox values are remembered from one visit to another)
* Added a warning when a search is run with none of the "Scope" categories selected
Oh Ma GoG!
This tool is greatly improving each time!
Please give this engine to GoG for the default search XD
Post edited June 08, 2014 by phaolo
high rated
phaolo: Oh Ma GoG!
This tool is greatly improving each time!
Please give this engine to GoG for the default search XD
Trust me, there's more to come (in a couple of weeks)...
2 questions:
- is MaGog listed in Google?
- is it possible\good to show the number of votes as some sort of colored bar, meaning rating reliability?
(just for example: x<10 black, x<20 red, x<50 orange, x<100 yellow, x<200 green, x<500 blue, x>=500 white)
Post edited June 09, 2014 by phaolo
phaolo: 2 questions:
- is MaGog listed in Google?
I don't seem to find it. I don't go out of my way to have it listed, nor to prevent it. It's unlikely to appear soon as the only links to it are from the GOG forums.

phaolo: - is it possible\good to show the number of votes as some sort of colored bar, meaning rating reliability?
(just for example: x<10 black, x<20 red, x<50 orange, x<100 yellow, x<200 green, x<500 blue, x>=500 white)
Will add it to my to-do (or rather to-consider) list, but it'll wait until after I release what I am currently working on (hint: NOT MaGog Galaxy) in a few weeks.
phaolo: - is it possible\good to show the number of votes as some sort of colored bar, meaning rating reliability?
Meanwhile, please see if just sorting the results by ascending or descending "Number of Ratings" is not good enough.
mrkgnao: Will add it to my to-do (or rather to-consider) list, but it'll wait until after I release what I am currently working on (hint: NOT MaGog Galaxy) in a few weeks.
Cool and lol for MaGoG Galaxy XD

mrkgnao: Meanwhile, please see if just sorting the results by ascending or descending "Number of Ratings" is not good enough.
It works a bit if you sort by stars+NoR, but it's not perfect as that order is meaningless.
Random example: LastDoor 4.5 73 is before EscapeGoat2 4.5 22, but probably EG is better but with fewer votes.
I'd probably only use stars+name and watch that "coloured bar" each time.
Anyway, it's just an idea on the fly.

(the ideal super hard rating would be one that also considers: user number of rated games, user reviews votes, rating with\without purchase+download, etc.. but lol)
phaolo: (the ideal super hard rating would be one that also considers: user number of rated games, user reviews votes, rating with\without purchase+download, etc.. but lol)
The whole problem arises from the fact that my data is limited. Because I get my data from the HTML rather than from GOG's database, my resolution is merely 0.5 points (e.g. 4.50, which probably stands for anything between 4.01 and 4.50), which is too crude.
mrkgnao: The whole problem arises from the fact that my data is limited. Because I get my data from the HTML rather than from GOG's database, my resolution is merely 0.5 points (e.g. 4.50, which probably stands for anything between 4.01 and 4.50), which is too crude.
Yes sorry, that wasn't really a request to you, but just a wish for better rating systems based on subjective values and opinions.
mrkgnao: The whole problem arises from the fact that my data is limited. Because I get my data from the HTML rather than from GOG's database, my resolution is merely 0.5 points (e.g. 4.50, which probably stands for anything between 4.01 and 4.50), which is too crude.
phaolo: Yes sorry, that wasn't really a request to you, but just a wish for better rating systems based on subjective values and opinions.
That's ok. I didn't think it was a request. I was just ranting about MaGog's limitations.
high rated
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Version 1.3.4 has been released with the following features:
* Fixed a bug that caused some filtering errors on numeric values in the "Age Requirements" and "System Requirements" filters (e.g. listing The Witcher 3 as a "3+" game)
Keep up the good work :)